Twenty eight

One whole year had gone by and BTS where preparing for their come back stage. It was a stressful period because people were expecting nothing less than the best from the group. They were always in the studio recording or practicing their difficult dance moves. They hardly had time for themselves and it was affecting them, their nerves were always on edge. Sometimes, they got into unnecessary fights and arguments with each other but later ended up resolving their disputes after talking it out.

It was two days to their comeback stage. Jimin was in his room listening to the demo of his solo song promise he had released two weeks ago. The song which was already a huge success. He had personally written the the lyrics pouring all his heart into it and the song was already breaking records. He was presently lip syncing to it when there was a knock on the door. He turned off the music from his phone and headed to the door. He opened it and saw Jungkook standing there looking nervous. He was twisting his hands and Jimin saw he was sweating. He was starting to feel something was wrong.

"Jungkookah...are you alright?"

The younger nodded. "Can I come in hyung? There's something I need to say to you" he whispered.

"Of course, come in" Jimin said and made way for him. He entered and stood in the middle of the room. Jimin looked him up and down as he placed his hands inside his two pockets. He too was nervous because he had a feeling of what Jungkook was about to say.

"So, what is it?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "It isn't easy for me to say this but i hope it doesn't change anything between us"

Jimin smiled nervously. "Nothing can change our relationship. Just tell me" He said.

Jungkook looked so nervous but he continued. "I like you Jimin"

"I like you too Jungkook"

The younger shook his head quickly. "You don't understand. I mean that I really like you. Not as a friend but in a romantic way"

He shifted closer to Jimin and the latter gulped. He didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

"Em Jungkook. I don't know what to say"

Jungkook grinned "You can just reciprocate my feelings. I really love you and I'm not going to be like Taehyung who is ready to hide our relationship because he's afraid about people's opinions"

Jimin nodded his head. "That's great Jungkook but the thing is...I'm not ready for another relationship"

Jungkook frowned "But why not?"

Jimin found his eyes moving from side to side like a trapped animal. He swallowed hard. He didn't want to hurt Jungkook's feelings. He meant so much to him. He bit his lower lip and Jungkook stepped back wearing a frustrated look on his face.

"I get it. You don't like me"

Jimin shook his head and Jungkook's eyes suddenly looked deadly. "It's Taehyung. After all these time, it's still about Kim fucking Taehyung" he shouted.

Jimin was worried over his reaction. "Calm down...."

"Calm down?" Jungkook said sarcastically. "Do you know how long I've waited for this moment? Do you know what I have done just to have you?"

Jimin stared at him totally confused. "What the hell are you talking about? I don't like how you're reacting to this"

Jungkook came closer to Jimin staring deep into his eyes. He pushed him towards the wall and trapped him between his arms.

"I love you Jimin. What do you want me to do to prove myself to you?"

"You don't have to prove anything to me. You are my friend and that is all. Don't take things too far"