Sixteen

She was crazy. Everyone else around her knew she was crazy. She was often paranoid and obsessive if she didn't get her way. She was capable of anything.

Ten years ago while still a high school junior, Lisa waited outside the classroom door of her crush, the most handsome and popular guy in school Derek Johnson. In between her hands was a love letter she had painstakingly written and proof read countless times for three whole days till she was sure it could move his heart.

The students kept pouring out of the class room until she spotted him with that warm smile on his face. He was breathtakingly handsome with short blonde hair and striking blue eyes, just like a Ken doll. He stopped beside the door and leaned his back against the wall. There and then, she thought it was her chance when she heard a loud soft voice calling Derek's name from inside the classroom. She hid her face but stole a look.

The girl that came out was beautiful. Asian like her, probably Chinese with a modellic body.

"Hey babe, what took you so long" Derek said wrapping an arm round the girl's waist.

"Sorry babe, I was just packing up my books"

The way he smiled at her made Lisa very angry.

"So what do you wanna do?" Derek whispered.

"Anything at all as long as it's with you" The girl said and Derek looked so whipped for her. Lisa hated her from that moment.

He kissed her soundly and she moaned unashamedly. Once they let go of each other, her grabbed her hands.

"Let's get some ice cream before class begins"

She tightened her hold on him and together, they left the school hallways. The girl became her target from that moment. Her name was xiao ming, a beautiful chinese american who had a single mother and one younger sister. Her father passed away when she was very young and her dream was to be an actress.

But Lisa despised her because it was obvious how much Derek loved her. She had even successfully cornered him when school had ended, giving him the love letter and proclaiming her undying love for him without any sense of pride left in her but she was rejected.

Derek politely told her he had a girlfriend and wasn't ready to cheat on her. She was enraged, hurt and wanted Xiao ming out of her way. Just seeing her made her blood boil.

Providence struck one day. She climbed to the fourth floor of the building to hide and eat her lunch. Her family weren't that well off for her to afford the school canteen food. She entered a room and there she was Xiao ming, looking elegant as she stood in front of a huge window, her phone pressed to her ear. She was saying something to someone in the phone and laughing her head off.

Lisa's head began to calculate. Xiao ming was close to the window and hasn't noticed her presence. She could easily push her and nothing will happen. The wicked idea began to take more shape in her head and it soon became realistic.

With quick steps, she moved to the girl and pushed her. Xiao ming screamed before she hit the ground. Lisa escaped from the scene before anyone could spot her. The girl didn't die but she lost the use of her legs and no one knew it was all Lisa's fault. Derek and Xiao ming broke up and he left the country for Britain to attend college.

That wasn't the only incident. While in modelling school, she burnt a girl's car because she was trying to seduce her boyfriend. She was sent to jail and fined heavily while her boyfriend broke up with her to be with her rival but it didn't end there. She started stalking the couple to the extent she was given a restraining order. With her options limited, she began sending them threatening notes, death mails and hateful messages. The last straw was when she met the girl at the female toilet of a popular shopping mall. She brutally attacked her and they got involved in a very violent fight where weapons were involved. In her rage, she broke the girl's head with a bottle but pieces of the glass got stuck in her skull. She bleeded profusely and Lisa fled out of fear but the girl was saved by a witness who saw the whole incident and took her to the hospital.