Ten

This chapter is dedicated to my bias V, Kim Taehyung who is celebrating his birthday today. Hope you enjoy. Have a happy Sunday everyone!

The next morning, the headline news read: What's really going on between Bts Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook?

Pictures of yesterday night was circulating round social media. Lisa did not fail to show Taehyung the news and from that moment, he was always in a bad mood. Jimin noticed but once again, he ignored Taehyung and doted on Jungkook.

Their busy schedules began and the boys worked tirelessly practising from morning till night at the company.

The situation had made Lisa leave earlier than planned but her plans was still in motion to completely annihilate Jimin from Taehyung's heart. Taehyung was opening up to her more and more but it would have been a lot faster if not for Jimin. She had already formulated a plan to enable her find time to be with Taehyung.

As for Jimin and Taehyung, things had drastically gone so bad between them that they no longer spoke with each other. When one was speaking, the other would remain completely quiet and not offer anything to the conversation. They wouldn't even look at each other or stay close to each other. If they both happened to be in the same room alone they would ignore each other and not even try to start a conversation making everything so awkward then one of them would leave or they would both leave.

This wasn't what Jimin wanted. He only wanted Taehyung to get jealous not to hate him. He figured that the last conversation he had with Taehyung when he told him to stay away from him and face his relationship must have really hurt him. He hated being like this with him not talking, avoiding each other. It made him feel terrible and uncomfortable. Coupled with the fact that they saw each other everyday during training, it only made things worse.

After a long stressful day practicing at the company Jimin decided to sleep in  Jin and Jungkook's room because Jin was sleeping in Namjoon's room as it had become a normal routine.

Jungkook was pretending to be busy with his phone as Jimin collapsed on the bed beside him.

"Jungkookshi, what do I do?"

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sat up and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm talking about me and Taehyung. It seems our plan isn't working"

Jungkook smiled to himself. It was working alright but he wasn't going to tell Jimin how much it was because Taehyung was practically seething with jealousy everytime he and Jimin were together. He was just pretending not to care.

"He's still with Lisa and he doesn't talk to me anymore. He practically ignores me and I hate pretending like it doesn't affect me because it does. I can't take it anymore Jungkook"

"Look relax. It's fine. Everything is going according to plan. It's only a matter of time before he comes running to you to confess his love for you"

Jimin beamed "Really?"

Jungkook nodded. "He's only being jealous but promise me you won't be the first to apologize to him"

Jimin thought about it and nodded with a smile "I promise" He muttered.

Jungkook smiled to himself. What a naive guy. He didn't know but Jungkook had his own agenda. Just like Lisa, he wanted to destroy their relationship and make Jimin all his. He was slowly getting there. He wanted Taehyung to hurt Jimin so much that the only safe place he can find would be in his arms.

But Jimin was unhappy. He missed Taehyung and all those nights they spent together. It was slowly breaking him and he wondered how long he could continue with this farce.