Three

"It's a wrap guys" The director finally yelled and Taehyung had never felt as relieved as he did at that moment. Who knew that shooting just one scene could take hours?

He had always wanted to be an actor and when the opportunity finally presented itself, he became anxious and determined to do his best. It almost drove him insane. He imagined so many things at the same time.

Would his fans Army like his acting?

Would he get along well with the other casts and crew members?

Would he get yelled at? Because he really hated getting yelled out.

However, it turned out there wasn't much to worry about. He fit in perfectly. The director liked him and he had made quite a lot of friends. He smiled to himself.

It was already quite late when they finished filming and he was dead beat tired. He changed out of his set clothes and wore casual ones. He checked his phone to see if there were any calls. He saw several but not even one from his obsessive best friend. He chuckled to himself. He was probably giving him space. He had said so himself two days ago when they sat together at the beach under the night sky. He could remember there were many stars shining brightly that day.

"I'm obsessive?" Jimin  had pouted staring directly at him, his two hands placed on either sides of his waist.

Taehyung scoffed and nodded. "Yes Jimin, you've been obsessed with me especially since I started shooting for the drama"

"Really? Just because I show you I care, you think that I'm obsessive?"

Taehyung gave a small laugh but the shorter male wasn't having it.

"Obsessive?" He bit his lips. "See if I call you again while you are filming. I'm sure I wouldn't want to intrude"

Taehyung couldn't believe he was mad. He looked so adorable with his cheeks all red and puffy.

"Come on, I didn't mean it" He sighed. Jimin shook his head.

"I'm not calling you. You are too busy for me these days"

Taehyung was totally amused. "Really? Because I want you to call me all the time Jimin"

"Well I won't" Jimin barked and started storming towards his car.

"Are you sure Jiminah?" Taehyung called after him.

Jimin reached the car ignoring Taehyung. He entered, slamming the door. Taehyung couldn't help but smile. Jimin looked so cute when he was mad.

The older honked loudly.

"You aren't getting in? It's getting late"

Taehyung smiled at him and started jogging towards the car.

A hand wrapped around his neck waking him up from his reverie. He looked up and saw his cast member Park seo joon looking down at him with a wry smile, two dimples appearing in his cheeks.

"Hey V, it's late. Why don't you spend the night with us at the hotel?" he said.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just going to head back to the dorm"

Park seo Joon gave a wrinkly smile. "You idols, you never have a moment to just chill and relax. You are twenty one right and definitely not a virgin?"

Taehyung didn't answer. The older continued "So you are old enough to have a little fun"

"There's a nice little bar beside the hotel. Some of the other cast members and staffs will be there. Let's just have a nice time. You deserve it you know. For a rookie actor, you did pretty well"