Seven

Jimin entered the house in silent tears. Jungkook dropped his game pad and groaned.

"I knew it"

Jimin tried to hide his tears, wiping them off secretly.

"What do you mean?" he said sniffing as he sat beside Jungkook.

"It's Taehyung isn't it?"

Jimin didn't reply trying but failing woefully to hide his swollen eyes. Jungkook smiled.

"Stop trying to hide your feelings. I know that you love him"

Jimin looked shockingly at Jungkook but the latter ignored him and continued.

" I think everyone knows it or at least suspects it"

Jimin gasped and blushed. "You are mistaken. I'm not gay"

Jungkook scoffed "Yeah right...."

There was silence and Jimin knew that there was no hiding it.

"How long have you known?" he whispered

"For two years now...it was pretty obvious"

He had already stopped crying and was looking expectantly at Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Taehyung only sees me as a friend. He is now dating someone who he really loves"

"Are you sure?"

Jimin scoffed "Of course I'm sure. His girlfriend was a complete bitch to me today and he just sat there and let it happen"

Jungkook smiled at him. "There is only one solution to this"

"Which is?"

"You'll have to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend too"

Jimin laughed half heartedly. "And what good will that do?"

Jungkook frowned. "We are going to get him to be jealous so he'll have no choice but to acknowledge his feelings for you"

Jimin sighed. "I'm not interested in any relationship and Taehyung has no feelings for me"

"What do you get to lose besides..." He shifted closer to Jimin "I'll be happy to be your boyfriend"

The air from his mouth tickled Jimin's neck making a soft giggle escape.

"Yah, stop it... "

Jungkook shifted back "Alright"

"Thanks so much Jungkook but I don't think I need you"

Jungkook shrugged. "Fine then, if you think so. But if you change your mind, you know I'm right here"

"I'm not changing my mind" Jimin stood up.

"You will" Jungkook grinned and Jimin walked away.

Jungkook smiled to himself. He knew he would accept him. It was only a matter of time.

Few weeks later, Taehyung finished filming the drama series and his acting was praised by several people. He was very happy with himself and wished for more acting opportunities but unfortunately, Jimin and Taehyung hardly talked ever since that day with Lisa. They always felt awkward with each other especially when they were left alone together. The other members noticed it but no one said a thing.

Taehyung was still in a relationship with Lisa and he seemed really happy. Jimin had no need to complain. He was even getting used to that fact until that particular day.

It was a Saturday morning. There where no schedules and it was a free time for the group. Jimin woke up that day feeling refreshed. It had been so long since he had a nice rest. He would just have to enjoy this rare moment until they started working again.