Twelve

Lisa got 'discharged' the following day and Taehyung drove her home after calling a staff to bring his car over to the hospital.

Once they arrived at Lisa's apartment, she pushed him to the wall and pressed her breasts to his chest.

"I've missed you so much baby" She whispered.

Taehyung gently pulled her away. "Listen Lisa, there's something I have to tell you" He said but then the words the doctor told him that morning rang in his ears.

"Mr Kim, the patient is in a very critical point In her life. She is suffering from extreme high blood pressure so you have to be very careful with your words or she could have another heart attack which could cause heart failure and untimely death"

"Death?" Taehyung shouted. "You mean she could die?" his eyes widened.

The doctor nodded. "She needs to be well taken care of"

Taehyung just stared at him blankly.

"Excuse me" The doctor said and he left.

Taehyung sighed. How was he going to break up with her without causing her to have an attack and die.

Now, he was staring at her and she was staring back at him.

"What where you going to tell me?"

He shook his head "No, No it's nothing"

"Are you sure?"

He nodded gravely. "Everything's fine"

She grinned. "Can you stay for breakfast. I will make us some scrambled eggs"

"It's okay, I have to head back to the dorm. The tour is starting next week. There's no time"

She pouted. "Oh, okay. I also have work to do as your stylist"

She giggled. "Wouldn't it be great. We get to spend a lot of time together during the tour"

He tried to smile but it was impossible when his heart was aching. Lisa suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Tae love, I know I've been acting unnecessarily jealous especially when it comes to Jimin but I won't do that anymore"

Taehyung just looked at her as she continued "I don't want us to keep having stupid fights because of some misunderstandings so I'll try to get closer to Jimin"

Taehyung didn't want that at all but he couldn't tell her that.

"That's really nice Lisa" He fake smiled.

"Look, I've got to go. I'll call you later"

He dashed to the front door but froze on the spot when she called his name.

"Tae love"

He turned round and saw she had her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

She pointed to her lips and he gulped. He moved to her and gave her a short kiss.

"Bye!" He said quickly and ran out as fast as he could. He didn't know how long he could continue with this pretense but he knew one thing for sure. He had to speak to Jimin. He entered his car and drove off as quickly as possible.

As soon as she saw Taehyung's car zoom off from the window, Lisa called Jungkook's number. The latter quickly picked up.

"Hello Lisa"

"Jungkook, Taehyung is on his way to the dorm"

"Alright but is our meeting still on for this afternoon?"