Twenty three

She had finally done it. Nothing could ever stand in her way of having Taehyung definitely not Jimin.

Paying a photographer to spy on the couple, spilling the news to the press had been exciting but not as exciting as the moment she walked into that press conference to witness the look on Park Jimin's face.

It had been the best moment for her. She had a feeling Taehyung was going to confess everything.He was that stupid. He loved that Jimin so much he was willing to sacrifice his career for him but Lisa couldn't have that. She was in love with V, that mesmerizing handsome man she saw on stage, not this love sick childish Kim Taehyung and she was determined to keep him that way so she paid Mr Bang, the Big hit company CEO a visit and explained her relationship with Taehyung. The man was shocked but liked her proposition to stand in as Kim Taehyung's girlfriend.

"What if the people don't believe you?"

Lisa smiled smugly. "It's their choice to believe it or not but then they will gradually forget about Jimin and Taehyung when they see us frequently in public"

Mr Bang arched an eyebrow "But what if they think it's a publicity stunt?"

Lisa laughed "Chairman, people will always talk. They are free to say what ever they want but there will be no evidence to prove that we are lying if we are very careful besides it might still affect his career but still it's a lot better than admitting he's in a gay relationship with another member of his group to the entire world"

Mr Bang looked at her closely and then stroke his beard. "But tell me Lisa, what do you get to gain from all these. Do you want money? After all, you and Taehyung are no longer dating. Why do you still want to help him? "

She smirked. "It's because I'm a fan and despite the fact that we are no longer together, I'm still interested in Taehyung's career and I don't want it to end in this manner"

Mr Bang nodded. "I get your meaning but I'll like to do something for you. This is going to save the group and my company"

She grinned. "Trust me Chairman, I already have everything I need"

That was how she arrived at the conference making sure she was the main attention. Jimin looked like he would faint at any moment while Taehyung was shocked both at Lisa and the chairman who pinned him to his seat to stop him from making a mistake.

She told them all a well constructed lie about how close the three of them were even till the extent she got a job at their company as a stylist. She went on saying that Jimin and Taehyung's closeness was merely platonic and she was aware of it.

"Jimin, where all those pictures of you and Taehyung really friendly as Miss Kim had said?" One of the reporters had questioned and Jimin had simply smiled.

To the others, it was his famous harmless eye smile but to Lisa, she knew the pain hiding beneath them.

"Yes, it's nothing. We where just two friends hanging out and we often tend to go overboard with our friendship... That's all"

He pursed his lips and took a deep breath

The reporter who questioned him continued with a suspicious smirk on his face "By overboard, do you mean kissing each other? I've never seen friends lock lips that way before"

The chairman cleared his throat. "Don't you think you are going too far with your words" he said sternly.

The reporter scoffed earning the support of the others.

"I don't think so, we all want to know the truth so we would like to hear from Kim Taehyung's lips concerning the validity of the statement"

He turned to Taehyung "V, is it true that you are really in a relationship with Miss Lisa and not Jimin?"