Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Millions of fans thronged the arena to see BTS, The legendary Kpop group that had taken the world by storm fifteen years ago.

It had been five years since they retired from the Music Industry and people came to celebrate their reunion. The venue was packed and everyone waited eagerly for them to enter.

Just recently, they recieved icon awards and even got inducted into the hall of fame. As the seven mature men entered, there was huge resounding applause. Women who had once been screaming fan girls dabbed at their eyes as they watched their idols enter the hall still looking as handsome as ever, hardly aging.

"Hello Army. Welcome to our reunion ceremony" Namjoon said into the microphone as he exposed his dimples to all "You all have been clamoring to see us together once more as a group so here we are five years after our retirement to give you what you've all been waiting for"

"We love you BTS" Fans screamed as they started their performances. They performed their songs in acoustic version because they weren't young boys anymore who could exert those difficult tiring dance moves back in the day. Yet, everyone enjoyed it.

When they were done, it was time to interact with their fans after being out of the limelight for years.

"How has your life been going since your retirement from the Music Industry. We know you all are on different schedules" One fan asked.

Namjoon took the microphone "Well as you all know, we have different schedules as we are now pursuing our own various project. I'm currently a producer for up and coming stars. I've decided to give to others as much as I've recieved"

"You posted on social media last year that you and your former bandmate Jin were dating. We were all surprised to discover the news yet nothing was clarified"

Jin took the microphone wearing a shy smile on his face. "Actually, it's true. Namjoon and I registered our marriage last year and we were waiting for the right time to announce it since it's only been two years since gay marriage was legalized"

The crowd gasped in shock before everyone started to congratulate them. Years had definitely gone by and things had changed in the country. People like them were slowly getting accepted or at least tolerated.

"Thank you very much and as you know I've opened a chain of restaurants all around the country. You all can have a free dinner at Jin's place for today. My assistants will distribute the entry cards to everyone. As long as you have the cards, you are welcome to a free meal"

Everyone excitedly took the cards from the people distributing them.

"Congratulations on the birth of your second son Suga. We are happy for you" said one of the Army fans . Yoongi smiled. "Thank you very much"

"We heard you are collaborating with foreign producers to make a new album"

Yoongi nodded. "That's right. Actually I've also been getting help from Namjoon but I've decided to focus more on family since I've been so busy" he said.

The next person to be questioned was Hoseok.

"You were recently involved in a break up scandal with the actress Lee Yumi. How do you feel about it?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Bad I guess. I mean we dated for more than three years but I guess it wasn't meant to be"

"Do you plan on getting into another relationship anytime soon?"

Hoseok shook his head rapidly "Nah... I think I'll just remain single for now. Relationships are too much of a hassle"

He grinned. "Unless army wants to marry me"