Twenty six

The door opened and he recognized Jimin's mother. She leaned against the door looking him up and down.

"Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

Her voice didn't sound hostile and he took that as an opportunity to proceed.

"Please Mrs Park, can I come in?"

She just nodded her head gravely as she pushed the door wider for him to enter. When he did, his eyes flung to the stair case which led upstairs where he was sure Jimin was staying.

Mrs Park stood in front of him with a light frown on her face.

"What do you want Taehyung?"

"I need to see Jimin. I have to take him back to Seoul with me"

Mrs Park looked a bit taken aback by his bravery. She smiled a little.

"You want to take him back with you? I'm not sure Jimin will want to go back with you. He has been locked up in his room the entire day"

Taehyung stared at the woman. Why was she okay with this situation? She should be yelling at him to get out of her house, hitting him even but here she was looking calmer than he remembered.

As if she read his mind, she spoke. "Jimin and I had a deep conversation and I discovered about you two. I'm okay with the both of you being together but his father doesn't even want to hear that you came by!"

Taehyung felt a little relaxed around her now. She took a deep breath "I just want my baby boy to be happy but these days, it seems impossible he will even smile. Besides, he can't be cooped up in his room forever. He needs to go back to the world"

Taehyung felt like crying. "Thank you so much for accepting me. I wish my parents were like you!"

She looked at him with a pitiable smile. "I'm sorry" She whispered and stroke his shoulder. She stepped back from him a little.

"Wait here, let me get Jimin!"

She walked off and Taehyung wiped his pre tears clasping his hand tightly as he waited for Jimin.

Finally, he heard some movement on top of the stairs and turned to look at the angel walking down the steps. Jimin looked more beautiful than ever. Maybe it was because he had been cooped up in his house for long. His milky white skin shone brightly. His hair was a bit tussled but he looked great. He was wearing an oversized bright shirt with creamy shorts and looked smaller than ever but his eyes were blank. They held no expression and that scared Taehyung. When he descended the last of the steps, Taehyung couldn't help it but he flung himself on Jimin wrapping his arms around his body and enjoying his familiar strawberry scent but he was stiff, lifeless even.

"I'll just leave you two alone" Mrs Park said and Taehyung separated from Jimin looking red faced as the woman quickly walked past them towards the kitchen.

Jimin stared at him through soulless eyes.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?"

He never called him Taehyung except they had a fight. This was one of such moments. Taehyung took a deep breath.

"I'm here to take you back with me to Seoul"

Jimin said nothing, just staring blankly at him. Taehyung was starting to think if he no longer felt anything for him.

"Our tour is starting in a few days. We need you. Besides everyone misses you"

The blank look disappeared from Jimin's eyes and was replaced with a look of sadness . "I can't. I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to go back"