i hate that i like you

Two days has now passed since the whole 'almost kiss' incident and San has been avoiding Wooyoung like the plague. Not like that did any good.

They were literally bunkmates and on the same team. Avoiding him was practically impossible but he tried his best not to speak to him. Even when Wooyoung would say his usual flirty comments San would still ignore him and walk away.

Wooyoung on the other hand was a bit annoyed that the other wasn't talking to him anymore. He didn't want to admit it himself but he seriously enjoyed San's company. He enjoyed teasing and flirting with him. It was fun to him, but he didn't find it fun when all San did was look away and ignore him.

Dinner time had began at KQ and all the trainees pile into the cafeteria, chatting away as usual. Hongjoong and all the others were also laughing and talking like they were childhood friends even though they met just over a week ago.

San still spoke here and there but never truly got engaged in the conversation. Once they all got their dinner they sit in their favorite spot in the back. San was glad because dinner was the one time a day that he didn't have to deal with Wooyoung.

At breakfast and lunch he always sat with them but at dinner he sat with his other friends across the dining hall. Dinner was the only time San had some peace and quiet.

He bagan to eat silently and soon finished then he stood up to leave. Everyone at the table looks at him in question.

"Where are you going?" Mingi asks quizzically and San simply shrugs.

"Just gonna walk around for a while. I'll see you guys back in the room" He directs the last sentence to his roommates, Jongho and Yunho, who both nod in understanding.

He makes his way to the exit and he could feel Wooyoung's eyes follow him from across the room but he still ignores it and doesn't spare him a glance.

Once he was finally out of the dining hall he let's out a sigh and begins to walk towards the door leading outside. The sky was pretty dark but the street lights lit up the compound fairly well.

Students were allowed to leave the building but must be back before 8pm so that meant San still had half an hour to himself.

He begins to go down the stairs and that's when the door bursts open again. He looks back and sees that it's literally the last person he wanted to see.

"Where are you going?" Wooyoung asks with a raised brow as he steps down towards him.

"None of your business" San replies curtly as he continues down the stairs and towards the main street.

"Yah- stop acting so childish" Wooyoung whines out as he jogs up next to him.

"Aish- what do you want now Wooyoung? Hm?" He says with an exasperated sigh as he stops walking and turns to him.

"I wanna know where you're going?" He repeats again but this time with a smirk. The moonlight reflects on San's blonde hair making it shimmer ever so slightly.

"Nowhere. I'm just walking around. Happy?" He asks with wide eyes. San doesn't wait for him to reply, he sighs loudly then continues walking forward.

"So are we gonna talk about how we kissed or what?" Wooyoung asks so abruptly and this causes San to stop in tracks again.

Is he for real? We never kissed.

San turns to him with an irritated look on his face. "Damn, you really are full of it aren't you? We never kissed you narcissistic ass"

"True, we almost did though"

"But we didn't"

"But you wanted to"