i'm not fine

Wooyoung felt like shit.

That was the only word that could truly describe how he felt about himself.

It'd been 4 days since he and San had their 'breakup sex' and he could barely look himself in the mirror talk less about actually looking at San.

He'd never felt this way before. About anyone. He's fucked a lot of people and broken just as many hearts but never did he actually feel bad about his actions. Never did he feel attached.

San on the other hand felt the worst of it. Just simply looking Wooyoung made his heart ache. He knew that the younger would never look at him the way he wanted to. It's always been for the sex to Wooyoung.

This fact is what pissed San off the most. He was angry at himself and he was angry at Wooyoung. Hongjoong and him still weren't exactly on speaking terms but he knew he'd gotten over Wooyoung. San was happy that his best friend had moved on from the purple haired flirt.

Ever since Wooyoung told him how he felt, San's mood changed. He wasn't his smiley and happy go lucky self anymore. Everyone hoticed his shift in character, even Hongjoong. Though they still weren't speaking to each other that often Hongjoong still cared about him so he approached him to find out what's going on but San just brushed him off with a fake smile and a firm "I'm fine"

He was far from fine.

He sniffs a little and rubs his nose with the back of his hand as he folds his clothes into his luggage.

Yesterday he finally decided that he couldn't do it anymore. He was quitting KQ school of dance. He still couldn't really believe that he was leaving his dream behind but this is what must happen. He was wasting his own time and he knew it.

Choreographies that he could do flawlessly weeks ago he was now struggling at. He was dragging everyone behind and he'd rather leave than end up getting everyone in his group eliminated.

Everyone was supposedly working on their choreography in the practice room and he was busy packing and getting ready to leave.

All his clothes were now packed neatly as well as his shoes, toiletries and any other personal belongings. He didn't want to see anyone before he left so he begged the leaders to allow him leave quietly while everyone was busy.

He begins to roll his luggage to the door when he notices that damned silver object around his left wrist. He looked at his wrist and inspected the bracelet that Wooyoung got him, using his right fingers to run over the markings on the dainty accessory.

He bites his bottom lip then takes it off then he walks back to Wooyoung's dresser and places the bracelet on it. He looked longingly at the taller's bed and finally turns to leave.

The door bursts open abruptly, startling him a little. He meets the confused and angry eyes of Hongjoong first then everyone else followed.

"Oh thank god, you're still here. Where the hell are you going?" He rambles out as he wraps his arms around the younger in a hug.

"I'm leaving, you guys should go" San looks down avoiding their eyes. More accurately, avoiding Wooyoung's eyes.

"Leaving? Were you just gonna leave without saying anything? Why are you even leaving? What's going on?" Yunho adds, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"San talk to us" Hongjoong adds pleadingly but San just fakes another small smile at the shorter.

"It's nothing seriously. I guess I've sort of lost interest in the whole dance thing. I don't wanna keep wasting my time here y'know?"