fake love

The two roommates end up standing and chatting together for the rest of the night and for once Wooyoung wasn't flirting or teasing him every other sentence. Turns out he's actually kind of normal.

San seriously preferred this side of him over the other. He seemed more down to earth.

"Your mom sounds soo sweet" San coos loudly at the story Wooyoung had just told him.

"Ugh yeah that's if you like annoyingly clingy women who always try to hold you back" Wooyoung replies while rolling his eyes.

San felt like he learned more about Wooyoung in that 30 minutes that they've been talking more than he learned over the past month that he's known him. For one, apparently his mom is really clingy and protective over him. His favorite food is pretty much every dish involving meat and he's allergic to cats.

"So why aren't you chatting with scouts?" Wooyoung asks suddenly bringing San back to reality.

"Well I haven't really found any school to talk to" San mumbles in reply while looking down at his drink.

"Is that so? I don't really believe you. You were acting all nervous and buzzed up back in the dorms and now you seem like you don't care" He replies while cocking his head to the side.

San sighs in defeat as Wooyoung reads right through him. "Fine, you're right. Truth is I really wanna meet Taemin I'm just seriously nervous and... scared" He whispers the last word to himself.

"You're what?" Wooyoung asks mockingly, a smile on his lips, even though he completely heard him.

"I'm scared ok? Don't make fun of me for it" San says with a pout.

"I'm not making fun of you. I just wanna hear you admit it to yourself. Look, you're an amazing dancer and an even better person overall. Just go to him and win him over with your charms" Wooyoung nudges his shoulder playfully and San couldn't help but blush a little at the complement.

"Thanks I seriously needed that... I'll go now. Wish me luck" San replies then releases a breathe.

"You don't need it" Wooyoung then pats his shoulder with encouragement and San made his way to Taemin.

Both of them spoke for longer than San anticipated and he was a lot nicer than San thought. A lot more handsome up close as well. At first he was a stuttering stammering mess but he quickly pulled himself together.

It was time for them to leave so they has to cut their conversation short. He waved goodbye to Taemin and made his way back to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looks at him with raised brows. "So.. What happened?" He asks.

San began giggling before wrapping his arms around the taller's neck in a hug. Wooyoung was surprised by the action but then recovers and hesitantly hugs him back. His heart racing slightly.

"It was amazing!" San pulls back with the widest smile on his face, completely oblivious to how flustered Wooyoung was. "He was soo nice and we even exchanged numbers. I think he might scout me" San beams excitedly.

"W-well that's great" Wooyoung stutters in response because of the position they were in. San still had his arms around Wooyoung's neck. It finally registered in San's head why the younger was acting weird.

"O-oh s-sorry" he says out quickly while stepping back.

"Eh... would've actually preferred if you came a little closer" Wooyoung replies flirtatiously, winking at him in addition.

And he's back, San thinks to himself. The brunette rolls his eyes but a small smile forms on his lips. "There he is" He says sarcastically.

"Anyways, aren't you glad I gave you that pep talk?" They both begin to walk with everyone else back to the buses.