help me help you | mature

"So, you and Wooyoung huh?"

"What are you talking about? We just slept together. You guys sleep together all the time" San says while stretching, referring to the other two bunk mates.

"Yeah but you guys were practically spooning. That's like relationship status type of sleeping together" Jongho adds mockingly while brushing his hair.

San simply shrugs in response and begins to get ready for the long and tiring day ahead of them.

By lunch time everyone was happy that the day was half over. They'd been dancing and practicing all day. The whole time, San kept trying to get Wooyoung's attention but the younger kept ignoring and avoiding him.

San felt hurt, to say the least. Last night he was all 'thank you for being here for me' but now he's all 'get away from me'. It was annoying.

Wooyoung felt that the best thing to do after last night is to simply ignore the other. He kept feeling San's eyes on him throughout practice but he tried his best to push it at the back of his mind and focus. It was weird for him because out of the 8 of them he's usually the last person to take practices seriously.

After practice was over and everyone either went to their dorms or the lunch room, Wooyoung took a sip of his water then made his way back to the dorm. He felt extremely gross and uncomfortable since he sweated more than he usually did today. He needed a shower as soon a possible.

San quietly followed him as everyone made their way to the lunch room. They were too busy talking that they hadn't notice San sneak away from the group.

Wooyoung felt the presence of someone else behind him down the empty hallway to their room so he turns and meets the dark eyes of San. He mentally groans and looks forward, continuing his walk.

"Aish- why are you acting so strange today?" San finally asks. He's had enough of the avoiding and ignoring. He was usually the one avoiding Wooyoung so it didn't feel good being on the other end of the stick.

"Hm not sure what you're talking about" Wooyoung retorts sarcastically as they reach their door. He opens it with his key and steps in, San close behind him.

"Stop playing dumb. You've been ignoring me all day. Why? Is it because of last night?" He asks with an exasperated strain but his words just goes through Wooyoung's right ear and out the left. The younger throws his stuff on his bed and grabs his towel, still not paying attention to his bunkmate.

"Wooyoung! I'm talking to you" San raises his voice. He was getting impatient and irritable.

"What?! What do you want me to say, hm? I told you all you need to know about me now just leave me the fuck alone!" He raises his voice as well but he wasn't angry at the shorter. No, Wooyoung was frustrated at himself. He just didn't know why.

"S-stop pushing me away. Let me help you get better. You're still hurt and I--"

"Oh god please don't start" He cuts him off with an annoyed look on. "Don't try and act like I'm some broken toy that needs fixing. I'm fine, ok? I'm not hurt and I'm definitely not broken so just.. lay off" He turns to the bathroom and just when his hand was on the door knob San speaks up.

"Like I told you last night, I'm still here and I'm not gonna leave you. I promised... and I never break a promise"

Wooyoung doesn't say anything, he quickly enters the bathroom and shuts the door behind him. His legs suddenly felt weak and he crumbled to the ground. Hot tears streaming down his cheeks. He bit his bottom lip harshly and pulled at his hair.

Why can't you just stay out of my head? Fuck.

He felt so vulnerable and weak. He hasn't felt this way since his asshole of an ex. And it's all because of one person.