i (wont) give up

After San had come back out and began to eat, Jackson sat down with him to keep him company but soon got a call from his management that he had to return.

"Aw, but you just got here" San says with a small pout.

"I've been here all day San, it's 5. Plus it's ok, just call me when you can" Jackson says with a sweet smile then ruffles the younger's already messy hair.

"Oh ok. And you better pick up" San says pointedly and Jackson winks at him as he goes to slip on his shoes and grab his coat.

"No promises"

Jackson leaves the house and was caught off guard by the person sitting in front of the door on the stairs. The person looks back and Jackson instantly recognizes him as Wooyoung from earlier.

"What are you still doing here?" Jackson asks with a raised brow as he silently shuts the front door.

"Just waiting for San" Wooyoung replies curtly and faces forward again, really disappointed that it wasn't San that opened the door.

"Hmm I see" Jackson hums in response then make his way down the stairs and towards his car. He stops again and turns back to meet Wooyoung's eyes.

"Not gonna lie... you really fucked up. The way you treated him back in Seoul was inhumane and heartless. I'm surprised you even had the balls to show your face here but strangely enough though, San still cares and seriously likes you. He's pretending that he's gotten over you but I know him. He hasn't"

Wooyoung just stays quiet. Of course he knows he fucked up. That's literally all everyone has ever told him. The part where he mentioned that San is still not over him gave him a shred of hope. Hope that he wanted to hold unto and never let go.

The corners of his lips lift ever so slightly in a smile. Jackson just gives him a final wave before turning to walk off. "I'm Jackson by the way" He calls out then enters his car and drives off.

Wait. Jackson Wang? As in Got7 Jackson? Oooh no wonder he looked so familiar. How the hell is San befriending all these idols. First Taemin now him..

Wooyoung returns to his sitting and waiting. It was getting seriously cold out and his butt was getting numb because of how long he'd been sitting on the cold concrete stair. He'd been waiting there since around 4 when he first arrived and he wasn't planning on leaving any time soon.

A few minutes later another car rolls up and parks in front of the house then an older woman steps out with a couple bags. She walks up to the house with a cautious look on her face and Wooyoung immediately stands up to greet her.

She was a little bit shorter than the younger and her long dark hair was held back in a loose ponytail. She seriously looked a lot like San so Wooyoung guessed that she was his mom.

"Good evening" He says out while bowing respectfully.

"Evening. Are you waiting for San?" She asks with a small smile.

"Ah- yeah kind of" Wooyoung says nervously and she nods in understanding.

"Well you don't have wait out here it's freezing, come on in"

Wooyoung instantly declines and shakes his head. He knew that San wouldn't be comfortable with that at all. "It's fine. I'm ok waiting out here"

"Suit yourself. What's your name?" She asks curiously as she inserts her house key into the key hole and tries opening the door.

"Wooyoung" He says and she freezes, instantly remembering what her son told her about who made him so depressed and heartbroken.

She just flashes a fake smile at him,"Nice to meet you Wooyoung" Then she quickly goes in the house, shutting the door behind her. She immediately drops her bags on the couch and goes to San's room.