i don't understand

"Sorry, I can't tomorrow. I'm watching a movie with Mingi" Hongjoong says apologetically to Yunho and Seonghwa. They both had invited him to go to the mall tomorrow on their free day but Hongjoong remembered that Mingi had already asked him out on a date.

At least he thinks it's a date.

"Wait you're watching a movie? With Mingi? Ooo" Seonghwa wiggles his eyebrows at him while nudging him.

"What are you 'ooo'ing about? It's just a movie" He waves it off.

"How did he word it exactly?" Yunho speaks up. They were done practice for the day and Yunho was walking his two eldest hyungs back to their dorm.

"Well I don't remember exactly but he just asked if I wanted to hang out"

"Oh, I don't think it's a date then. I mean he used the phrase 'hang out' so..." Yunho replies, putting air quotes around 'hang out'.

"Exactly" Hongjoong adds.

"Aish- the both of you are so slow, it's obviously a date. Plus I've seen the way Mingi looks at you. It's like that doe eyed lovestruck puppy gaze" Seonghwa gushes some more and Hongjoong bites his bottom lip in thought.

"See. You know I'm right that's why you aren't denying it. If you guys end up having sex tomorrow you owe me 10,000 won" The oldest winks and Hongjoong slaps him hard, his face turning red with embarrassment. Yunho only laughs.

"Who's gonna have sex?" A voice calls behind them and the trio turns. Hongjoong widens his eyes when he sees who it was. How long was he there? And how much did he hear?

"Mingi! Hey" Seonghwa coos.

"Hey" The other replies with a small wave before his gaze shifts to Hongjoong.

"So uh Yunho you wanted to show me something in the practice room right?" Seonghwa clears his throat while looking at Yunho.

Yunho thankfully catches on and nods. "Oh yeah right. It's really cool so we should go now"

They both speed walk out of there and while they leave Seonghwa winks at the shortest.

They're so stupid, Hongjoong thinks to himself as they leave.

"That was weird" Mingi chuckles in amusement.

"Yeah well what else is new" Hongjoong shakes his head then begins to walk back to their dorm. Mingi following beside him.

The next morning, San slept like a baby. He honestly didn't want the sleep to end and as if on cue someone rips the covers from over his head causing the bright light from outside to shine on his face.

He groans out loud and tries reaching for the covers again but the person refuses to give it back.

"C'mon sleepy head. It's 12 pm already so we've gotta get going" Wooyoung whispers in his ear. He opens his eyes a peek and was greeted with Woyoung's handsome face. His signature smug smile evident on his lips.

"Give me 10 more minutes..." San mutters as he shuts his eyes again.

"Nope" Wooyoung replies and immediately begins to drag him off the top bunk. San opens his eyes in alarm.

"H-hey what's wrong with you? Do you wanna die?!" San yells out in annoyance and the younger steps back while laughing.

"Just hurry up and get ready will you?" The purple haired boy says as he lays in his own bed.

"Get ready for what?" He asks groggily as he jumps down from the top bunk.

"For the mall? We're going shopping" Wooyoung says with a duh face on and San face palms. He totally didn't forget at all.