fragmented

After San had ran out the room with his plushie, Wooyoung immediately charged into the bathroom, ignoring Yunho who sat confused and half asleep on his top bunk.

He felt sick. Bile rose to his throat and he suddenly had this urge to throw up. He fell on the floor and leaned over the toilet. He gagged but nothing came out.

His eyes prick with tears but he immediately rubs at them to stop it from falling. His chest was hurting and he felt like he was hyperventilating. "Not again..." He chokes out finally giving in to the despair. The tears fell as he sobbed softly.

"It's happening again" He continues to cry. It's been such a long time since he cried, since he felt this pain that the feeling was almost foreign to him.

Years ago he was the complete opposite of what he is today. He wasn't as sarcastic and smug all the time and he was as innocent as they come. He met a guy and instantly fell in love with him. The guy noticed him as well and they started dating.

As a matter of fact he was so blindly in love with him he didn't realize that he was in a toxic relationship. The other didn't care about him at all, he used him and beat him like he was a shoe rag. He would often bring other men or women home and fuck them like Wooyoung wasn't even there.

Wooyoung would spend multiple nights crying himself to sleep but still, he couldn't leave him. More like he didn't want to leave him. He was in love, or so he thought. He was still so naïve and simple minded back then.

After the 'love of his life' was arrested for possession of illegal arms he felt lost. He kept visiting him as often as possible making promises about how he was gonna get him out.

"Go home Wooyoung. I don't need you anymore. I don't want you anymore" He mumbles nonchalantly as he began to stand up to return to his cell. The guards on both sides of him taking his handcuffed arms to guide him back.

"W-what? I'm gonna get you out ok? I love you" Wooyoung replies hastily.

The other rolls his eyes and groans. "You're so annoying and clingy, jesus christ. I don't fucking love you Wooyoung ok? Do you get it now? Don't come back here or I swear they might end up doubling my sentence for the murder I commit" He spits at him and the guard grabs him roughly before dragging him away.

Wooyoung only sat there speechless and heartbroken. He felt his world come crashing down on him. It finally dawned on him then that he didn't love him. What the hell is love anyways? He was confused at the emotion. He was angry at himself.

After that day it was like he became someone new. He shut off his ability to be emotionally attached to anyone or anything. Sex became his drive. He would screw and screw and screw who ever he wanted and he felt good about it too. He never wanted to look back at the naïve person he once was. Never.

But annoyingly enough San had to show up and screw with his head. He didn't want to admit it to himself but he was slowly starting to grow attached the older.

When he put two and two together and figured out that San was starting to have feelings for him as well he panicked. He tried pushing him away before it was too late. Seeing how San looked heartbroken reminded him of himself.

A knock on the door brought Wooyoung back to reality and he looked up at door. His cheeks were wet with tears and his bottom lip still quivered. "Wooyoung? A-are you ok?" Yunho's voice calls through the door. After he heard his loud sobs from his bed he knew he had to check up on the purple haired boy.