desperate times | mature

Within the next few days the sexual tension between the roommates had increased exponentially.

Whenever they had dance practice San would often catch Wooyoung checking him out. Or whenever Wooyoung was out from the shower, his purple hair would be dripping and he'd have a towel hanging low around his waist exposing his vline as well as chest.

The sight alone drives San mad. He tries pushing the feeling away from his mind but it was practically impossible.

It was currently Sunday which meant they had a free day. 6 days out of the week they were required to wake up early and go to the practice room for announcements. Sunday was the one day they could sleep in and/or leave the campus.

San obviously slept in because he went to bed late last night practicing the choreography. Jongho and Yunho had already left the building. They mentioned that they were going to the amusement park with room 42 last night.

When San finally woke up he was sure he was the only one in the room until he looked down and saw that Wooyoung was there as well. He was still asleep and snoring softly.

His dark purple hair was a bit of a mess and it fell in his eyes in a sexy way. His lips were slightly open and half his blanket was on the floor.

When he's asleep he actually doesn't look as intimidating. He looks quite peaceful and... cute.

San yawns a bit before making his way down the bunk. He missed a step on the way down and ended up falling on the floor with a loud thud. The sound wakes Wooyoung up and his eyes flits open in confusion.

"What's going on?" He asks groggily as he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"S-sorry I just tripped" San replies as he tries pulling himself up.

"Of course you did"

San only scoffs at him before going into the bathroom to brush and wash his face. He was still contemplating if he wanted to risk taking a shower with Wooyoung around.

Once he gets out, Wooyoung goes in as well to brush. San then decides that he needed a shower. After practicing last night he was sweaty and tired so he just went straight to bed.

He waits patiently on the bottom bunk for his roommate to come out the bathroom. Once he came out San stands up again.

"So what are you doing today?" Wooyoung asks curiously as he steps towards him.

"Mm nothing really. Was about to take a shower though" He replies with shrug.

"Great, let's go" Wooyoung says a bit enthusiastically. Then he swiftly pulls off his shirt and turns to the bathroom.

"W-wait what? I said I'm taking a shower" San stutters out a bit flustered. What's he suggesting?

"Yeah I know. I also wanted to take a shower so I figured we should shower together, you know, to save water" Wooyoung says with a wink. He smiles teasingly before stepping towards the shorter.

"Plus we're alone for possibly the whole day. We can do whatever we want" He whispers huskily as they stare deep into each other's eyes.

San could feel a small tingle down there at the realization that they indeed were alone. Dirty thoughts of every nature began to infiltrate his mind. Their faces were now very close and San could feel the other's breath on his lips.

When Wooyoung was sure that San wasn't going anywhere he smirks then attaches his lips to the shorter's jaw line. He trails wet kisses down to neck then he licks and sucks on a particular spot.