a tale of two

"I think... I think I'm in love with you Mingi" He whispered as Mingi just had his face buried in Hongjoong's neck inhaling his gratifying scent.

Because of the sudden revelation Mingi pulls back and looks at Hongjoong like he just made a joke. He was clearly quite shocked that other had said the 'L word' to him. He was surprised but soon that surprise turns to happiness. He smiles softly and caresses the side of the older's face before placing a short kiss on his captivating lips.

"I think I'm in love with you too"

ᕙ - ᕗ

Earlier that day

Jongho slaps some more sunscreen on his arm as he walked through the amusement park with Yunho who seemed really indulged in a game he had on his phone.

"Aish-- I was so close!" Yunho exclaims exasperatedly when he loses the gameplay. Jongho only rolls his eyes while lightly patting his forehead and cheek with the harmful UV light protecting cream.

"Don't use it all, you already have enough on" Yunho groans out then snatches the tube from the shorter's hand.

"Hey, I haven't put enough on my legs yet" He retorts and Yunho just puts it in the small backpack he carried.

"You're fine Jongho, besides it's a lovely day today. You're not gonna die from a little sunburn"

"Yeah but I will get significantly darker" He mumbles in return then pulls his baseball hat to shield his face more.

"Whatever. I'm hungry, we should grab something to eat" Yunho takes his arm and drags him to some random fast food place.

Since it was their day off practice they decided to go to an amusement park. Jongho at first refused but then obliged after Yunho practically screamed and begged him to go with him.

The park was fairly busy but that didn't stop them from enjoying themselves. They enter the fast food place and go straight to the front to order.

The duo didn't realize how hungry they were until the aroma of different types of foods and snacks hit their nostrils.

"Ah I'm so hungry" Yunho mutters out as he looks at the menu and Jongho nods in agreement. They both place their order and head to a random corner table to wait for their food to arrive.

The minute they sat down Yunho resumed his gameplay and the shorter opposite him groaned loudly before attempting to yank his phone from the hands.

"S-stop I'm in the middle of something very important here!" Yunho whines but Jongho wouldn't let go.

"Excuse me but I didn't agree to come all the way out here in the scorching hot sun just for you to ignore me half the time because you're to busy playing some bs game on your phone!" He rants out then successfully pulls the phone from the taller's grip.

Yunho pouts as he watches Jongho slide his phone into the back pocket of his shorts. "You're so mean. I'm your hyung, you're supposed to be more respectful" He says as he rests his head on his hand which was propped up on the wooden table.

"I'm your hyung, you're supposed to be more respectful" Jongho repeats in a mocking voice and Yunho laughs, smacking his arm playfully.

"Stop being so stupid" He laughs out and Jongho just grins then begins playing with the salt and pepper shakers on the table.

Yunho was glad that they were hanging out. Out of all the trainees he felt the closest with Jongho but it definitely wasn't in a romantic way. He just saw him as a moody, and sassy little brother.