nothing left to give | mature

"Take off your clothes and lay on your back" He whispered huskily in his face before releasing him.

The junior then steps back and takes his shirt off first, flinging it on the floor, before dragging his pants and underwear down seductively all while staring Wooyoung dead in the eyes.

The taller rips his own shirt off as well as his jeans but he leaves his boxer briefs on. He looks up and watches at the junior layed on his bed with his legs sprawled open and 3 of his fingers inside his pink hole, stretching himself.

The sight was hot and turned Wooyoung on even more. He made his way to him on the bed and took the hand the junior was using to stretch himself and he licks it, tasting his fluids.

The junior blushed as he felt Wooyoung's tongue lick his fingers that were just in his own asshole moments ago. Wooyoung then suddenly pins his arms above his head and bends his head to meet the crook of the smaller's neck.

His skin was soft but wasn't as soft as San's, Wooyoung thinks to himself

He then bites his lip, frustrated that he was thinking of his bunkmate once again. Even in the middle of sex with someone else San still continues to invade his mind.

He sucks harshly on the junior's neck causing said junior to moan loudly. He tries retracting his arm so he could run his hand through Wooyoung's thick purple hair but the taller only tightens his grip on his wrists which were still pinned above his head.

"W-wooyoung... P-please stop t-teasing me. I can't t-take it anymore" The younger stutters out as soon as Wooyoung connected his lips with his nipple, flicking and biting the hardened bud.

He pulls back with a smirk and admires the dark spots he left all over the junior's chest and neck. He then looks up at the sweaty boy underneath him and connects their lips in a sloppy kiss. Their tongues danced together aggressively and the younger felt like his chest might just explode.

Before he knows it something slides abruptly into into his asshole, his eyes widen at the sudden pain and he moans loudly breaking the heated make out session.

"W-wooyoung! Oh god.." He moans out at the fullness in his ass. Wooyoung continued to shove all the way until he was hilt deep in his asshole.

"It--- hurts" The younger whimpers out in pain. He bit his bottom lip and tears brimmed his eyes.

"It'll get better" He whispers into his lips and pets his head, wiping off the small beads of sweat that formed on his forehead.

He stayed buried deep inside his tight hole and Wooyoung was just about ready to explode his load into his ass.

"I'm gonna move now" Wooyoung says out huskily. He doesn't even wait for the younger to give him the 'go ahead', he just pulls out and slams back in with full force.

The younger chokes out as a single tear falls down the side of his face. Wooyoung of course doesn't acknowledge the fact that he's in pain but instead he repeats the harsh thrust again with a moan.

"You're so tight, it's unbelievable" He groans out.

A few more thrusts and the boy's cry in pain turned to cries of pleasure. In fact he wanted more and he wanted it fast. "G-go faster" The junior chokes out.

Wooyoung smirked and began his monster thrusting, hitting the exact same spot deep and fast.

"Oh god! Yes! So good..." The junior yells out as Wooyoung hit his prostate head on. Because of this realization he releases the younger's wrists that were still pinned above his head and he grips his small hips.