2

Stage One - Growth

"Would you ever date one of your brothers best friends?" I read the question from Twitter and looked back up at the camera in front of me.
"In my opinion you can't help who you fall in love with. Yes people can try to stop you, but after you've found the one you truly love there's nothing you can do. When you know, you know. When you fall, you fall" I laugh at my Mamma Mia reference and do my outro before shutting off the camera and going into the kitchen to get some chocolate.

After what seemed like hours of editing I posted the video. I read through some of the replies and liked a few then went over to Twitter to like some tweets from fans.

Lauren: Is anyone free? I want to go arcade but I don't want to go alone.

Harry: I'm recording. Sorry x

Lauren: HARRY YOU'RE RECORDING?! ARE YOU ILL?! DO I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?!

Harry: Wow, am I not allowed to do my job anymore?

Lauren: Harry, even mom gets worried when you're filming. It's not like you x 😂

JJ: She has a point Harry. And I'll come with you Ren. I've finished editing so I have nothing to do.

Lauren: Ok, let me know when you leave the house.

JJ: Ok, see you in a bit.

Josh: JJ! DON'T LEAVE THE SAFETY OF THE HOUSE! THERES PEOPLE OUTSIDE AND YOU COULD DIE!!!!

Lauren: Josh, don't remind him. If he stays at the house then I'll have to go alone.

Josh: BUT HE WILL HAVE TO SOCIALISE!!!

Simon: Josh when was the last time you left the house?

Josh: I don't know. Last month maybe?

Lauren: Josh, you need to go outside.

Simon: I'll lock him outside soon.

JJ: I'm about to leave Ren.

Lauren: Ok hurry up.

28/09/19