30

I walked around the barrier and over to the stairs which led onto the stage. Molly and Laney stood there, right against the barrier, chanting my name. Harry stood next to them, smiling and when our eyes met he nodded.

"Ren, there are no words to explain how sorry I am for what I did. If I could go back and change the past I would, as soon as I saw you I should've have told you about the threats. I could have prevented what happened just by talking to you." I stood there smiling as JJ spoke, the tears freely flowing down my cheeks. "So, give me another chance to show I can be better than the others. I told you how much I loved you, let me prove it." My smile grew as I moved closer to JJ.

The audience cheered as we kissed and I knew right then that this was the meaning of pure happiness.

That warm feeling you have in your heart and stomach when you see someone you love achieve their goal, that's when you know. That's when you have reached it, an uncontrollable force inside you made you smile, as your heart warms and the butterflies in your stomach are gone.

There is no point in worrying when you have everything and everyone you ever needed surrounded you and experiencing their journey in harmony with you.

There was a time in my life where I thought of the worst scenarios and believed that if I were to leave the situation would be gone. But I was wrong. I stayed here in London and began to cope with the pain and the memories. Are they gone? Not yet, they will probably stay with me forever. But as long as I stay happy, I have nothing to worry about.

25/10/19
well, here's the end. thank you for all the love and support. the next book I'm writing is a minizerk book called 'Meant To Be' and the first chapter is already up and there should be another chapter soon. once again, thank you all for reading this book