12

"So where are we going for dinner and why aren't I allowed to know any of the details?"
"It's called a surprise for a reason."
"But why is it a surprise?" He looks over at me before raising an eyebrow, "Let me guess, because it's a surprise."
"That's right. You seem to be understanding a but more now."
"Harry..." I whine, hitting my hands on my legs repeatedly. "Tell me, please...."
"I'm not telling you nothing. You may be able to change mom and dads mind by whining but I'm not like them."

"We're here, you can stop moaning now."
"Where are we though?" This must have been the twentieth time I've asked.
"You'll find out when we get in there."
"Come on then. The quicker we get out the car, the quicker I find out." I stepped out of the car and waiting impatiently for Harry to walk around the car to direct me through to the others.

"We're the first ones here, once we get to the room we're eating I'm going to go to the toilet." I nodded as we followed a waiter to one of the private rooms of the restaurant.

The room was big enough for us all to fit in and had fairy lights in mason jars placed on the table to light up the room.
"Wait here, I'll be back soon." Harry walked out of the room and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He was probably just going to ask how long everyone was going to be.

I sat down on one of the chairs waiting for Harry to return or someone to arrive. Five minutes had passed as I sat there tapping my nails against the table whilst humming along to the music.

"Hey," I look up and smile at the sound of JJ's voice. "I missed you."
"I missed you too." As JJ walks over to me I pull him into a hug.
"Harry said to tell you that he's going to wait outside of the restaurant for everyone else so it's just us for a while."
"Have you spoke to Harry about us yet?"
"Ye.. about that." Wait. Is this going to be good or bad?

08/10/19