15

"Are you coming back to the house or do you want to be dropped off at yours?"
"The house, it's getting late and I don't want you to drive all the way to mine."
""You want to go now, or stay and wait for everyone else? I can see that you're tired so I don't mind leaving with you." I was tired, but I was alright for a bit longer.
""I'm alright, I think I'll be able to cope with a bit of tiredness." I rested my head on his shoulder as I spoke and listened to everyone talking until I fell asleep.

I woke up as I felt my body being lifted. As I opened my eyes I saw that I was in JJ's arms and Simon was walking next to him. I closed my eyes again but stayed awake, if I sleep now I'll be awake all night.
"How long was I asleep for?" I mumble as I lift my arm to rest it on my stomach rather than it hanging and being sent numb.
"20 minutes. You said you could last a bit longer then fell asleep within the same minute."
"I've had a busy day. It isn't my fault." Simon opened the restaurant door and held it open whilst JJ walked out, once we were out the door he opened the car door before saying goodbye.
"It is your fault, who else could've made you tired? Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow night? I'm out filming all day but I should be finished by six." He placed me on the passenger seat and walked around the car to his side.
"Where are you thinking we could go tomorrow? And what videos are you filming?"
"I'm filming with the boys for a while then I'm filming a drunk Sims video with Elz the Witch."
"If you're drunk we can leave it for the end of the week and just watch a film or something."
"Are you sure? I can just say to Elz that I don't want to drink."
"No, it's fine. You're allowed to have fun, plus it's your job."
"Thank you. Now, go back to sleep, two minutes ago you were tired."
"Oh, and the answer to your question earlier was you. You're the reason I'm tired. Being overwhelmed takes up all my energy." I smiled at JJ before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.

11/10/19
possibly going to be two chapters today because I forgot yesterday