25

"What did Harry do?" I sigh as I noticed the bruise on JJs cheek.
"He punched me. I could've stopped him but I deserved it. I was a dick. I'm sorry."
"I forgive you JJ, not completely yet but give it some time and I believe we could get back to how it was before everything happened." He nodded and I hugged him before the door started knocking.

I jumped up and ran over to the door to see almost everyone stood there with worried faces. Immediately I'm pulled into a hug by Harry.
"Are you alright?" He pulls back, examining me.
"You didn't have to punch him."
"Answer the question Ren."
"Yes I'm fine, JJ got here before he actually did damage. All he did was hit me a few times."
"Thank you dickhead."
"Leave him alone Harry. I was quick to trust Elz and I know I should have waited to here JJ's side."
"Why have you already forgiven him?" Unlike Harry, I don't hold grudges. If I hold a grudge I feel like I'm holding onto my past and it'll bring back too many memories.
"It's my choice as to how long it is until I forgive him. Plus, he did just save my life. I can't exactly hate him forever." He agreed before moving over to the one of the sofas and sitting down.

We had been sat around watching Friends re-runs on TV. A couple of times I had noticed Harry glaring at JJ. He was annoying me and if he carried on I was going to flip.

And that's what happened.

"Give him death stares one more time and I will go fucking crazy." Everyone's attention soon diverted to me. "He hasn't done anything to you. So just forget about what happened and go back to being friends."
"I'm not just going to forget what happened. He hurt my little sister even after I warned him."
"Exactly. He hurt me. But he also saved my life this morning so get over yourself. If he wasn't here I could've been raped or killed. If anything you should be thanking him not considering how to dispose of his dead body."
"So he saves your life once and now everything has been forgotten. Forget about it. I'm leaving and don't bother contacting me until you've realised that you're being stupid in forgiving him this quickly." He stormed out and slammed the door behind him. Shit.

I wipe my tears away before heading into my bedroom. That was our first ever argument since we moved to London. Knowing Harry he was going to stick to what he said. So I'm going to do the same.

20/10/19