17

I had been with JJ for three weeks and I've only seen him twice, he has said he is filming a bunch of videos in advance so he doesn't have to worry about filming for a while. I know where he has been though. She tells me when he shows up.

"So she has messaged you every time he has showed up at hers and you haven't done or said anything?" I sat on the living room floor, playing Uno with Molly, Laney and Simon.
"What's the point? I'm over it, I'm just waiting for him to find out and expect me to be upset over the whole situation."
"Does Harry know or are you keeping it from him so he doesn't cause any shit between them?"
"He's the only one who doesn't know." I had accidentally told the others and I'm so thankful that Harry wasn't there that day because I know he would've been pissed. "He's going to be pissed at him anyway when I actually confront JJ. It just depends on when he decides to spend time with his girlfriend rather than Elz.

"Who's going to be pissed when you confront JJ? And why are you confronting him?" Shit.
"Come with me, I need to tell you something but you need to promise not to get pissed off."
"I'm not promising anything, depending on how bad it is depends on how pissed I'll be." Typical Harry.

14/10/19