18

"I need you to keep quiet about this until I confront him. He doesn't know I know about it. He filmed a video with Elz the Witch the day after we had the meal where he said all that bullshit. Since that day he's been back to hers to 'film' 19 times. She's messaged me every time he gets there and when he leaves. Most days it's 12 hours, others 10. I'm 99% sure he's cheating on me so when I actually see him again I'm confronting his ass but I don't want you to get involved, if it's going to cause conflict then just forget about my whole relationship with him and just continue with your life like it was nothing." Silence. He was definitely pissed. I'm surprised I couldn't see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Is he fucking serious?! I warned him that if he did anything to upset you he'd be dead."
"Harry, listen to me! I'm over it, I'm fully aware that my relationships never seem to work. No matter how much I question my feelings before anything happens between me and somebody, it just never seems to work." Harry pulled me into a hug.
"That wasn't your fault and you know it. They were dicks and I promised I wouldn't let anyone like them be with you again, yes JJ might be cheating on you. Right now you need to find out from Elz what exactly has been going on whilst he's there but you definitely need to break up with him."
"Thank you Harry, I know you're pissed at JJ but thank you for understanding."
"You're my little sister Ren, I'm always going to be more focused on making sure you're okay before acting on the situation."

15/10/19
do I post the next chapter later today or tomorrow?