19

Stage Two - Pain

Today was the day. I was finally going to confront JJ. Everyone knows it's happening today it's now just waiting for JJ to return.

"He said he is 5 minutes away." Josh messaged JJ telling him that they were filming another Sidemen video so he needed to be at the house.
"Ren, breathe. You'll be fine, I promise." As I tried to steady my breathing a bottle of water was slid across the kitchen island to me. I took a small sip, not wanting to rush myself.

JJ soon walked through the door and the moment had finally arrived. He walked over to me and tried to plant a kiss on my forehead before I pushed him away and got off the stool.

"You have some real fucking nerve. Three fucking weeks we've been together and I've saw you three times, including now. I should've known it wasn't going to last, relationships like this never do. I fall in love, something actually happens between us then before I know it I'm alone again." He looked at me confused. I wasn't having it, I was going to get it all off my chest before it was too late and before the tears fall. "Don't act fucking dumbfounded. She's messaged me every single time you've showed up at her house and told me about everything that you tried to make happen. You've tried to kiss her four times and asked her out seven times. That's not even the best part though. You lied to her too. You said that we had broke up because it wasn't working."
"Hold the fuck up. You did what?!" I probably should've mentioned that to Harry beforehand.
"Harry sit the fuck down until I've finished. You convinced her that we weren't together just so you could be with her whilst I was sat here ranting to your best friends about how much I wanted this to work yet I always have the worst luck. First assault, then rape and now I've been betrayed. It's really shit you know. Being in love with someone for them to fall out of love before the relationship even started. I fucking hate you and I wish I never met you." I grabbed my coat and my phone before walking over to the door. "Someone restrain Harry or he'll kill him." I closed the door behind me before walking down the streets in the rain. I could've called an Uber but being able to walk in the rain will calm me down.

15/10/19
appreciation post for dripkay StylishStylesX rainbowsidemen and minterjizzle. Thank you for all the support so far 🥰