29

We stood there. Waiting for the conference to begin. Two minutes. And the stream would start.

"I'm sorry," I turn and see Harry stood behind me, "it was pathetic of me to get angry over what had happened. I'm happy with whatever choice you decide to make when it comes to you and JJ." I wrap my arms around Harry tightly. It was good to have him back.
"I missed you. Much more than I thought possible."

The show soon begins and Logan is the first to be announced. As he reaches the middle of the stage he begins to search the crowd and when he noticed me he waved. I was how he was going to get to JJ. He was going to taunt him about our breakup. Hopefully JJ had something big to taunt him about.

"Welcome to the stage, the champion. The reigning, defending YouTube champion of the world. The nightmare, K S I!" He walked onto the stage with a smug smile, as he turned to face the audience I noticed why he was so smug. He was holding a white Pomeranian.

"Hey JJ, where's your girlfriend? Oh wait, that's right, she left you. Not even a month, that must be a new record."
"You can say all the shit you want Logan. You ain't getting in my head."
"So you wouldn't mind me chatting shit about her. You wouldn't mind me saying that her other ex's had the right idea by physically harming her." I was unsure as to who was angrier, JJ or Harry.

"JJ!" Harry shouted up to JJ and once he had his attention he nodded.
"I was going to leave this until later but clearly you're not going to stop mentioning it unless something happens." Logan sat on his chair and shared a humoured glance with Shannon and Jake. Once the three had all looked back at JJ lifted his mic back towards his mouth.

"Ren, come here."

24/10/19