10

"What's got you so happy?" I look up from my phone screen and up at the wind mirror where Molly is looking at me whilst also focusing on driving.
"Take a guess."
"Has it got anything to do with JJ?" My smile grew at the mention of JJ and I guess I made the answer obvious. "It actually is as well. Give us details bitch."
"Drunk me confessed my feelings and when I spoke to him this morning he asked if it was true. I didn't see any point in lying because one small lie turns into a bigger lie which is harder to get out of. He said that he liked me too and asked me to be his 'lowkey girlfriend' until he's asked Harry for permission." I see Laney pull her phone out of her pocket and I can already tell that she's about to tell Tobi. "Tobi already knows. JJ is telling them all now."
"You planned that didn't you. You knew we'd end up mentioning it." We all laughed before pulling into the car park of Westfield.

Whilst we walked around the shops and spent way too much money the girls were constantly messaging someone. I didn't bother asking because they probably just had something linked to YouTube that they were sorting out.
"We should go get you an outfit for when you and JJ have your first official date. Knowing you, you will end up stressing about it last minute." I nod in agreement before following them into a new clothes shop which had only recently opened.
"This shop is amazing. Buy everything from here and your instagram will be popping."
"I've spent way too much money so far today. I'll get two outfits then I'll be back here soon."

I ended up buying a white shirt and a dark orange pair of cargo pants.
"As soon as you get upstairs we want a picture in the group chat. I know where you put your spare key so if we don't get a picture I will come over and force you." We all laugh before I step out of the car. "And don't think I won't hesitate to drive back here after driving an hour back to the house."
I walk towards the entrance of the building before waving as Molly and Laney drive past.

lauren: here's the outfit
lauren:

molly: OMG molly: YESlaney: I LOVE IT laney: forget JJ laney: date me insteadlauren: wow thank you both lauren: we need to go back to that shop soon I need to buy everything

molly: OMG
molly: YES
laney: I LOVE IT
laney: forget JJ
laney: date me instead
lauren: wow thank you both
lauren: we need to go back to that shop soon I need to buy everything

06/10/19
i keep forgetting to post 😬