6

"This flippity, dippity-hippity hip-hop. You don't really wanna get into a pissing match with this rappity rap. Packing a Mack in the back on the Ac backpack rap, crap, yap-yap, yackety-hack and at the exact same time I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin table." JJ looks at me in shock as sit there drunk as fuck rapping the whole of Rap God. We decided we would include alcohol in both videos as it would be much funnier. One of the questions were 'Who is the better rapper?' so I had to prove to JJ that I was better.

Once I'd finally went back to breathing normally we continued with the questions.
"This one will be interesting." JJ grins at his phone as he picks the next question. "If you had to choose, would you date Tobi or me?"
I think about the questions before finally deciding on my answer. "You. Tobi is like a gay best friend- without the gay part. He helps pick out outfits, gives the best advice and when Mother Nature arrives he lets me rant to him. Then you're the funniest out of you two and you know the best way to make me laugh."

Little does he know that I've developed feelings for him over the past three years of us being friends.

02/10/19