13

"What do you mean? 'About that' Is it good or bad news?" I look up at him worried, surely Harry would've been alright with us being together especially when he has listened to me talk about my feelings for JJ.

"Well, I spoke to Harry this morning after you left the house and told him about last night and how you drunkenly confessed how you felt about me. He asked me how I felt about you so I told him. He said, and I quote, 'I'm happy for you both to be in a relationship and thank you for coming to me first, just remember you're fucking the female version of me'." I shook my head and laughed, only Harry would say something like that. "Another thing he said though is that before asking you to be my official girlfriend I need to give you a valid reason."

"Lauren Lewis, it's you. You're the one I want. You're the one I want to be with after a long day of filming. You're the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up next to everyday, for the rest of my life. You're the one I want to go on late night runs with for food just because we wanted to get out of the house. You're the one I want to take on cute little dates like to a movie, or to a nice, fancy dinner, or to an early morning breakfast before we both have to spend the day recording. You're the one I want to take on cute all day dates to things like aquariums, and zoos, and amusement parks. You're the one I want to go on exhilarating adventures with, such as a day at the lake, or a hike through the woods, or even just a late night walk when everything is quiet. You're the one I want to stay in with for the night and build a cute little fort while we watch movies under it and eat our favourite foods. You're the one I want to make happy for the rest of my life. You're the one I want to love, and hold when times get tough. You're the one I want to be there for when everything in your world comes crashing down. All my good and all my bad days, you're the one I want to spend them with. It's you. You're the one. And I swear to you, I have never been so sure about someone or something in my entire life. It's you, and I say this without a single doubt in my mind." I smile up at JJ, tears streaming down my face, "Lauren Lewis, will you be my offical girlfriend, this time with Harry's permission?" I nod my head, unable to answer verbally as I was still trying to process everything JJ just said.

09/10/19