16

I woke up to find myself alone in JJ's bed, he must have already left to start filming. I got out of bed and changed into one of JJ's tops before heading down the stairs and into the kitchen where Molly and Laney were sat eating pancakes.

"There are some pancakes over there if you want them." I smiled and walked over to the plate of pancakes by the stove.
"How long ago did the boys leave?" I ask before cutting into the stack of pancakes.
"About an hour ago,  they won't be back for a few more hours so we can either watch Netflix, film or go shopping."
"I don't feel like doing anything today. I might just go back to mine and tidy up around the place." I needed to tidy up because Harry and I's parents are coming over from Guernsey next week.
"Are you sure? If you get home and change your mind we can come over with ice cream and watch Netflix."
"I'll let you know if I get bored."  Once I'd finished eating the pancakes I went to get ready to go home, I'd thrown the trousers from yesterday on and just tucked JJ's top on.

Lauren: I'm going back to mine to clean up because my parents are flying over next week x

JJ: OK, message me if you need anything x

Lauren: You're filming all day so I don't want to bother you, I'll message one of the girls so I don't interrupt the recording sessions x

JJ: They'll be fine to reschedule, we're already a few weeks ahead with videos x

Lauren: It's alright, I'll speak to you tomorrow x
Lauren: Love you x

JJ: Love you too x

13/10/19