8

As I was doing my makeup there was a knock on the door, I walk over and open the door to see JJ stood there with a grin on his face.
"When you're finished getting ready come to my room, I need to speak to you about something."
"I was gonna come speak to you anyway. I have hardly any memory from last night." I laugh before JJ begins to walks back to his room.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door to JJ's room. Part of me is curious as to what he wants to speak to me about but another part feels like I'm going to regret last night.
"How bad?" I ask as the door opens.
"I'll let you decide." He chuckles before opening the door further to let me in.
"You might want to sit down." I sigh before thinking of all the possibilities and the easiest ways to run away and never be seen again.

"So a drunk birdie happened to mention that they liked a certain person." Shit. How am I supposed to get out of this one. "Was it just because you were drunk or do you actually have feelings for me?"
"There's no point in hiding it anymore. Yes, I like you. I've liked you for around three years. At first I thought it would pass after a while but we became a lot closer and they grew. And trust me, they grew a lot." There was no reply. "Please say something, I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore because it's going to be weird but please just say something." He pulled his gaming chair over so he was sat opposite me.

"You said it yourself. You can't help who you fall in love with. Why would I cut you out of my life? You are probably my favourite person out of our group no matter what. You like me, okay. I like you. We could make something happen." I snapped my head up at the last part
"Wait. What do you mean? For how long?"
"I've known I've had minor feelings for you for a long time but since we went to the arcade they've grew and were affecting me." He takes my hands in his before continuing. "Lauren Lewis, will you be my lowkey girlfriend until I've asked for Harry's permission."

"I'm 99% sure Harry will allow it but until then yes, I will be your lowkey girlfriend." I laugh before leaning over and hugging JJ.
"Why are you so sure that he'll say yes?"
"Because he knew that I liked you."
"Who else knows?"
"Well, there's Harry, Simon, Tobi, Laney, Molly and Josh."
"Jesus, let the whole world know." He replies sarcastically.
"You do realise I'm going to have to tell the girls and knowing them they'll probably tell Simon and Tobi."
"Not if I tell them first. I'll tell them whilst you're out with the girls."

04/10/19