Chapter 10 - Pabo

You yawned and rolled your body to the side, your leg rising and wrapping around the blanket beside you. But it landed on something more sturdy. You slowly opened your eyes. You were in your room, your fluffy white blanket was on on top of you. The sun was out. Namjoon was sleeping beside you. You throat felt dry for some reason and you have a massive headache. And... wait. Namjoon is currently laying on the bed beside you. His face was inches away from yours. His hair covering most of his eyes. You never noticed how tiny his nose is, you held back the urge to boop them. You tried sitting up, and you noticed that you weren't wearing pants, and you were also just wearing his shirt.

You quickly got on your feet, but your legs gave out on you and soon you were on the floor. You grabbed your phone and saw that the time was 3:27 pm. You faintly remembered taking that nap at around 4, so how is it possible that it's just 3:27? The bed stirred and you saw Namjoon's figure sitting up, rubbing his eyes. And then he looked at you and smirked. Instinctively, your arms went up to cover yourself.

"Don't be stupid. Nothing happened." he said coolly before walking up and out of the room. You instantly followed him to the bathroom.

"What did happen? Why were you in my room? Why am I wearing your shirt? Why am I not wearing pants? And oh my gosh I'm still not wearing pants!" you screamed before running back into your room. You could hear him laughing loudly behind you. It was the first time you've heard him laugh like that. It was a simple "ha ha" but it made you smile for some reason. You returned once you have pants on. "Okay, now tell me what happened?" you asked. The smile was gone from his face and replaced by a confused look.

"You mean you don't remember?"

"No." you shook your head.

"You don't remember the countless hours I spent looking after you because you refused to look after yourself?"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Just forget it." he said, pushing passed you and went upstairs to his room.

"What's his problem?" you mumbled to yourself when you went back into your room. You saw the clothes you wore earlier, hung up outside your closet. They were wet, obviously had just been washed. Upon feeling the material in your hand, you remembered everything.

Namjoon came into your office to tell you that it was time to go home. But you didn't respond to him. He saw that you were sweating and your forehead was burning up. You were also breathing fast. "Pabo" he said aloud. Without hesitation he carried you to his car. You felt his arms wrapped tightly around your body. Some of the employees witness the scene and began talking, but he didn't care.

Chaeyoung saw your condition and ran up to him. "Is she okay?" she had asked. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yeah, she'll be fine. I'll take care of her." he responded before leaving. He sped home and placed you on your bed. He then called Seokjin to ask Jisoo how to make porridge, and he followed the instructions carefully. He paid close attention to the pot, making sure that the food wouldn't burn. He has been known to be a bad chef but considering your condition, you shouldn't be able to complain.

When he came back to the room, you were still asleep. Curled up in the blanket. He thought you looked pitiful. He told himself that that was the only reason why he would look after you in this state, and also because you work for him. He tried waking you up, and was successful. Your eyes slowly fluttered open and your body felt heavy. The minute that you sat up, you felt extremely nauseous and ran for the bathroom, but your legs were wobbling. So he helped you instead. But before reaching the toilet, your stomach couldn't contain it anymore.