Chapter 19 - Bad Boy

Throughout the day, Jimin made all of you do various activities for both bonding and torture. With the condition of your ankle, he gave you a free pass.

"But you're gonna help me make them do all of these things." he commanded. You gave him a salute. Namjoon was slightly annoyed but he goes through this every year. What made him more annoy was how you were giggling along with Jimin. Even if Jimin is gay, Namjoon still felt his heart string tugging at the sight of you laughing with another guy. All 12 of you were outside in a field near the resort.

"Alright, everyone. The first thing we're gonna do is badminton. But the catch it, you have to hold hand with someone." you announced, reading the notecard that Jimin gave you.

"Oh, Suga is going to love this." Seokjin said, laughing. Yoongi punched his arm.

"To make it more interesting, you can't be paired with your significant others." Jimin said. Both Lisa and Jennie were slightly sad by it, but Jungkook and Taehyung high fived each other.

"Nothing against you babe, I just feel that you might hold me back." Jungkook told Lisa. The girl smiled innocently and grabbed a hold of Jennie's hand. The atmosphere was now tense as the couples face off each other. Due to her long legs, Lisa was able to chase the bird around and defended well. As expected, her and Jennie won. Jungkook tried to give her a hug but she walked past him.

"Alright, next pair." you said.

"Namjoon, being in the singles club sucks, right?" Yoongi asked as he held onto Namjoon's hand. It was an odd pairing but you found the height difference adorable. Namjoon raised his eyebrow in your direction and you looked away as quickly as possible. Chaeyoung, who was partner with Jisoo was snorting out loud. You glared at her until she stop.

"Well, can't relate." Namjoon said loudly. Nearly everyone had heard him and turned their attention to him. Hoseok remained quiet on the sideline.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"Exactly as I said." Namjoon answered nonchalantly. He didn't say anything further as the game began. You really shouldn't have trusted him to keep it a secret. Hoseok took a seat beside you on the ground.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"A lot better. Thank you for asking."

"Is there something going on between you and Namjoon?"

"Um, we're colleagues. That's all."

"Okay. Good." You didn't know exactly what he meant by it. A part of you regretted not telling him the true nature of your relationship. But then he was your friend, he wouldn't have any malicious intent, you hoped. Namjoon noticed the conversation out of the corner of his eyes and tried his best to focus on the game. But the pair lost against Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Namjoon was about to walk over to you, but Jimin announced the next game, dance competition.

"This is literally not fair. We have a world class choreographer right here." Jenie pointed out.

"That's why I'll be the judge." Lisa said.

"What about Hoseok hyung? He's really good too." Jimin said.

"I could also be the judge then?" he suggested.

"Sounds good, then the teams will be even." Namjoon said, then he looked over at you and smiled, "Y/N, you're on my team." You couldn't declined because even Jimin said you had to, you just needed to move your upper body. So the team were decided: Namjoon, you, Jisoo, Jungkook, and Yoongi, then Jimin, Taehyung, Chaeyoung, Seokjin, and Jennie.

"The rule is to dance to the song we're about to play." Lisa said. Her petite figure jumping out of excitement. You were lowkey also ecstatic because you secretly knew a lot of the dances done by groups.

"Let's begin." Hoseok cheered. The first song was Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang. Jungkook and Taehyung practically jumped to the front and began dancing. Both danced perfectly to the song, but the point went to Jungkook for his expression and extraness. The next was Twice's What is Love. To your surprise, Seokjin was the only one that knew the dance. Everyone laughed as he did the 'what is love' gesture. Naturally, he got the point for his team The next tune was very familiar to you. The chorus of Bad Boy started playing and you felt your feet pulling you to the front, with Jisoo from the other team.

"~Hollin deus nal ttalawa

Modu hwanhohae neodo god Ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)

Anin cheoghaedo neon Ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)

Han beon naegileul haebolkka"

You were dancing to Seulgi's part, careful to not put a lot of weight on your ankle. Behind you, you could hear 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. You didn't hear anything from Namjoon though, it made you a little disappointed. Nonetheless, you continued to dance. When it came to Joy's part where she raised her hand and swayed her hips, you felt someone pulling back.

"Alright, that's enough." It was Namjoon. Hoseok eyed you two cautiously, his mouth forming a frown. The game ended with your team winning. It was getting dark so Namjoon said to set up the campfire instead. Chaeyoung, Seokjin, Jisoo, and you were in charge of the food preparations while the rest of the boys set up the fire. Jennie and Lisa went back to the resort to get the necessaries bowls and utensils. The resort lended the group some outdoor chairs.

An hour or so later, the group was happily eating grilled meat and ramen. Namjoon sat beside you. You slapped his hand away when he was trying to hold your hand.

"I saw you talking to Hoseok earlier." he said, leaning closer to you. No one really noticed because they were immersed in Jungkook's singing his new single, Euphoria.

"Yeah, he was just asking about my ankle." you shrugged.

"Was there anything else? You seemed uncomfortable."

"He asked about our relationship. I said we were colleagues."

"You shouldn't have said that." he said in a low tone, you gulped. It was the first time you truly felt his intimidating personality. Usually, you just ignore his attempt to gain dominance over you.

"Why not? You said you were okay with keeping everything quiet."

"Yes, but Hoseok might be my friend, but he is a threat to me when it comes to you. One thing you should know about me, I'm very possessive." Namjoon growled.

"I'll make it clear to him next time. I promise." you said. His face changed. A bright smile and caressed your cheek. You unconsciously leaned your face into his touch. The fire was cracking in front of the both of you. Its warmth reaching to you.

Flash. You saw heard the sound of a phone camera. Jungkook had long stopped singing. When you turned around, you saw that it was Yoongi who was holding the phone. The group was staring at you both.

"Dammit Yoongi, why didn't you turn the flash off?" Jisoo said in annoyance.

"We could have enjoyed the show a little bit more." said the maknae.

"Care to explain this?" Jennie asked.

"There's nothing to explain-"

"Y/N and I are dating." Namjoon said, interrupting you. His arm reached over and wrapped around your shoulder. "I want to make it clear right now that she is my girlfriend." He glanced over at Hoseok, who sank down in his seat. The rest of the group applauded and gave out their congratulations.

"Thank god, I don't have to keep this secret anymore." Chaeyoung said.

"What? You mean you knew and you didn't tell your brother?" Jimin whined.

"Boo hoo, cry me a table." Jungkook said.

"You brat, don't harass my boyfriend. And that's the wrong phrase." Yoongi yelled.

"Hyung, can you send me that picture?" Namjoon asked. The older nodded and went on his phone to send Namjoon the picture. The younger was waiting anxiously.

"Why do you need it?" you asked him.

Once he received the photo, he eagerly showed it to you. The moment was sweet, the way his eyes were so soft on you, and your bright smile at his touch. "It's our first picture together. I want to keep it forever."