Chapter 11 - Challenge

As usual, Namjoon drove you to work and the two of you headed inside the building. As soon you you two walked inside, the employees began whispering amongst themselves. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, they tend to do that whenever they see the two of you together. But it's been a couple of weeks since you started your job, you thought the excitement would die down by now.

As you walked to your room, an uneasy feeling crawled over you. It was quiet, almost too quiet. You knew something was wrong when you saw Chaeyoung standing outside your door.

"Unnie, you can't go in there." she said, blocking the door with her petite body.

"What are you talking about?" you laughed, trying to get to the door handle. And you were successful in getting to it.

"Unnie, before you open it, I have to tell you something-"

You pushed the door back, and felt your body collapsing to the floor. On the walls hung photos of you with the guys. But you weren't doing anything wrong, you were simply just doing your job. And there were ones of Namjoon carrying you that day you were sick. And when you were talking to Hoseok in the cafeteria. The word "slut" was written in red ink on the walls. Not only that, your floor was trashed with literal garbage. What broke your heart was that your materials, the supplies Namjoon bought you were all ruined. You couldn't control the tears coming out of your eyes. Chaeyoung noticed and crouched down to hug you.

"What happened?"

"It was those girls from your first day." she explained. "I saw them coming out of your office and I saw this. I tried finding them to resolve the whole thing but they denied it. And what's worse is that they bribed the security guard so that the footage of them entering your room got deleted. Those witches."

"Why me? What did I ever do to them?" you cried out. You got up and tried to pick up some stuff, tears blocking your vision. Chaeyoung also tried to help out.

"Unnie, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have been more help."

You turned to her and grabbed her hands. "Chae, no. You have done so much for me. You are my only friend here. Thank you." The two of you continued picking up trash in silent.

"Y/N, could you sew this patch up for me-" You turned to the door to see Yoongi standing. He scanned the room and the floor. He then looked down to see your crying face. His eyes widened a little, but his face remained emotionless. His jaw tightened and his hands became fists. "Who did this?"

"Oppa, please don't worry about it." you answered. Then he stomped into the room, ripping the pictures down.

"How could I not worry about this? This is harassment, Y/N! We need to tell Namjoon."

"Oppa, please. Don't tell him. He's been stressed about the Hong Kong deal. I don't want to bother him anymore." you said, trying to calm the angry man in front of you. For some reason, Yoongi took a liking to you. He treated you like a little sister. Buying you snacks every now and then, and even take naps on your room when he wants to hide from his manager. He reminded you of your own brother, quiet and nurturing.

"Fine. But we have to do something about this. You can't just let it slide."

"Of course I won't." you said, wiping your tears away. "Who do you think you're talking to?" Yoongi laughed.

"Alright hotshot, I'll support you no matter what." he said, then he turned back to the walls. "But first, we gotta clean this up."

"You don't have to, I'm sure you're busy with producing."

"Well if Namjoon gets mad at me, I'll just blame it on you." he said, and then he left the room. When he came back, he had a bucket of paint with him. "When we heard you were working with us, Tae and Jungkook got really excited and offered to decorate the room. I just supervise." you giggled, it sounds like something the two of them would do.