Chapter 33 - Ruin You

"Y/N, are you ready yet? We have to leave soon." Namjoon yelled out from outside your door. You were done with your hair and makeup, you just needed to zip up your dress. A sky blue halter dress that fitted to your waist, showing off your curves. You opened the door, he was just about to leave but turned around to look at you. His jaws slowly dropping.

"Could you help me with this button? When I designed this, I did not make it efficient enough for the wearer to button it herself." you chuckled. He nodded and walked over to you. You held up your hair as he buttoned the neck behind you, giving it the finishing touch. He held your shoulder for a moment, then you felt his soft lips on the nape of your neck. Chills ran down your spines. His hands carefully ran over the dress, giving you a tingling sensation all over. He bit your ear, and then said. "I can't wait to take this off tonight."

No matter how many times he say things like that, you'll never get used to it. It's been a week since you've moved back in with him. He had whined when you wanted to move back to your own room instead of his. But he understood. It didn't mattered anyways because he would sneak into your room at night and lay down beside you. Things went relatively back to normal. That first night, he invited the boys over, including Hoseok, as an apology for being a jerk for so long and to reveal your relationship. They were of course happy for you. Yoongi warned Namjoon that he would leave the company if Namjoon ever hurt you again. The two of you always ate together, except for lunch since you were both at your separate offices. But he would call you often while at work to tell you how much he misses you. You knew he was making up for the loss time, and you were enjoying every moment of his attention.

You nudge his stomach with your elbow. He laughed a little before grabbing your hand and walking to his car outside. You glanced at him. His grey suit complimented his hair, which was parted on the side. He gripped your hand tighter when he noticed your stare.

"You're so beautiful tonight, baby doll." he said. "I mean, you're beautiful every second of everyday. I'm so lucky to have you by my side. You'll shine brighter than Jisoo." You gave him a small smile.

"I'm nervous. There's going to be so many people there." You were worried of what the public would think about your relationship. They had approved of Seolhyun because she was the ideal person for him, beautiful, tall, sexy body. You were the opposite of that in every way.

"And I will be with you at all times. Don't worry. If you're ever tired or scared, my shoulder is always available for you." He opened the door to the car, you ducked under his arm and sat on the passenger seat, which had permanently became yours.

"Sometimes I wonder why you're with me when you have so many other and better options." you said blankly.

"Stop being dumb. You're the only girl I love. You're the only girl that made my cold heart waiver. The only one that could ever make me this happy. Don't you dare think so lowly of yourself again.

"Yes sir." The rest of the car ride was silence, his free hand wrapped around yours. The two of you arrived at the venue soon after. Seokjin had decided on a traditional garden for the ceremony and reception. Many people in elegant clothing were going in and out of entrance with dozens of cameramen. You felt your heart beating faster. Namjoon opened your door and immediately wrapped your arm around his.

"I love you, Y/N." he said, giving you a kiss on the forehead and began walking. One of the cameraman noticed you two and signaled to the others to take pictures. The flashed blinded your eyes, Namjoon held up his hand to block the light from your eyes.

"Mr. Kim, what happened to your fiance, Seolhyun?" one of them asked. But Namjoon didn't answer, he just kept walking instead.

"Is this your mistress? Is that why Seolhyun left you?" another asked. Your heart stopped. Namjoon's presence was gone by your side. You turned to see him standing in front of the cameraman, his hand on the camera.

"Don't you dare say such damming things again. This is the girl that I truly love and if I see any newspaper or online article say anything bad about her, I will ruin you." he growled. He pushed the camera back, almost knocking down the person. Then he rejoined you by your side, holding your hand tighter.

"You didn't have to do that." you said.

"Of course I did." You two were greeted by the boys and their partners inside the garden. Chaeyoung was talking to Hoseok, the two of them laughing about something.The flowers were in full bloom, fragrance flying everywhere. There was a small bridge, with a stream running underneath. There were a few gazebos. To one of the empty fields, chairs had been set up, with a floral arch at the end of the white carpet. A very picturesque feeling.

"Oh, there you guys are." Taehyung said when he saw you two approaching.

"You look beautiful." Lisa said, coming up to you to get a closer look at the dress. You thanked her, complimenting her dress. Jennie showed off the dress you designed her a long time ago, while Chaeyoung was was proud of her newly colored red hair.

"Have you seen Seokjin yet?" Namjoon asked.

"Him and noona are greeting the parents. We'll see them when the ceremony starts." Jungkook answered. The group took walked toward the seating area. As you sat down near the front, you noticed the celebrities around you. Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung-sik, Park Bo Gum. The list goes on. Suddenly, someone approached your seat.

"Oh my gosh, Bae Suzy." you gasped, slapping Namjoon's hand.

"Hi, you must be Doh Y/N." she said. Your mouth hung open as you were starstruck by her beauty. Namjoon nudge you.

"Y/N, say something."

"Oh, yes. That's me. I'm such a big fan." you uttered.

"Thank you. I'm also a big fan of yours." Suzy said casually.

"You are?"

"Yes, your designs are beautiful. My manager will be in contact soon." she answered before leaving. You were frozen in your seat.

"That just happened."

"Yes it did, baby doll. You should be so proud." he kissed your cheek lightly. The soft piano started playing, you saw that it was Yoongi, playing the classic march. The crowd clapped loudly when the couple appeared underneath the first small arch. Both had on bright smiles. You gasped when you saw Jisoo. Normally, she already looked like a goddess, with her radiating smile and classic beauty. But today, in her white silk dress that hugged her body, her hair pinned up on the side, her veil decorating her hair, she looked like an angel. There were baskets of rose petals by the chairs nearest the couple, you happened to have one as well. Everyone began slowly throwing the red and pink petals at the couple, you also joined in.

"We are all gathered here today," said the officiator, "to join these two souls in holy matrimony." He continued to speak about the meaning of marriage and the ideals of a wife and husband. Seokjin began reading his vows.

"And I promise to only say 5 dad jokes a day." he said. The crow laughed.

"I do." the both of them said. Seokjin then pulled her into a deep kiss. Your heart melted at the sight. They deserve each other. Namjoon leaned closer to you, whispering something that made you blush deeply.

"That's going to be us very soon."