Chapter 12 - Brother

"Wait, you're what?" you screamed into your phone.

"I'm coming over to visit you." he answered, his tone was cold and bored. "And that's final. You can either send me the address or I will hire someone to track down your address." Then he hung up the phone. You felt your face sweating and your heart was beating out of your chest. And then you ran, right upstairs to Namjoon's room. You started pounding on the door.

"Y/N, it's like the middle of the night." Namjoon answered as he pulled the door back. But you didn't noticed so you hands continued the motion, eventually you tumbled against his chest. Good thing he had a shirt on. The two of you froze. It was like that time would were tying your shoes, but this time, his arms are around you, not tight but not loose either. You felt your body relaxing. You could hear his heart beating fast. But then he pushed you away.

"Uh, sorry about that." you said, clearing your throat.

"What do you need?"

"So the thing is, my brother lives in the city. And when I moved here on my own, he told me to go live with him but I refused because I don't want to be a bother to him. So I told him I would be fine on my own. But then you know I got evicted from my old apartment and I moved in with you."

"Right, continue."

"Well, I told him that I moved in with someone and he wants to visit...."

"What's the problem then?"

"The thing is I toldl him about our working arrangement and he's really protective so I might have told him you were..."

"I'm what?" he asked impatiently.

"You know...." you said quietly, looking at your feet while kicking up dust balls.

Then his eyes went back into his skull and he pursed his lips. "You told your brother I'm gay?"

"I'm so sorry. I panicked." you explained, putting your hand in a prayer position above your head.

"There's no way I'm doing that. Tell him to not come." Namjoon yelled, his face was burning red.

"Please, I've already denied him so many times and if I keep doing it, he might get suspicious." you begged, clinging onto the hem of his shirt.

"That's not my problem." he said, pushing you away and slowly closing the door.

"Okay. I guess I'll go pack up my things and move in with him." you whined, you knew he could hear you because you could hear his door opening again. So you continued. "And I'll have to quit my job because he said he'll take care of me. And I guess I'll have to live with him and his 8 MALE roommates-"

"Fine! But I am not painting my nails and I am not flirting with your brother." Namjoon yelled out and slammed his door. You jumped excitedly and ran downstairs to text your brother the address. He told you that he would be coming over at 6 pm after his schedule. It's about 9 in the morning now. On the drive over to work, Namjoon said you'll both get off early for you to cook dinner.

"Thank you so much for understanding."

"Don't thank me just yet. You'll be doing some overtime to make up for this." he said. You pouted, but he didn't care. When he reached his office, he immediately called for Hoseok.

"Namjoon? Do you need something?" Hoseok asked as he entered the room. He took a seat on the couch and laid down comfortably.

"What do you know about Y/N's brother?" Namjoon asked frantically.

"What?"

"Y/N's brother. Surely you would know him."

"Of course I do, but why are you asking all of the sudden?"