O N E

Vol. 1
Chapter One

•••

It was the same usual day for the Todoroki household. The little boy, with a red and white-colored hair, weakly catch his breath while on his knees.

"That's all for today, you did well. " his father, Enji, said as he walks out of the training room with a towel over his shoulder.

Minutes have passed, a girl with white hair and red streaks walks slowly and peek through the sliding door.

She saw how her little brother collapsed on the ground, curled up, and closed his eyes.

"Shoto..? Do you want me to get you in your room? "

The little boy named Shouto didn't answer but relaxed his body, allowing his sister to carry her easily.

The girl, Fuyumi, heaved a deep sighed as she carried her little brother's body. Shoto's face rested on her shoulders. Fuyumi holds him in a hug-way as she holds his little legs and back.

Observing the hallways, Fuyumi quietly walks as she looked out for her father. If his father caught her carrying Shouto, he'll surely punish her brother until he's tired.

As she made her way to Shoto's room, she laid her little brother down the bed and put the comforter over his body.

"Onee-san..." Shouto quietly called, Fuyumi hummed in response, "Did she visit us today? "

"Hmm? Who..? " Fuyumi asked, wondering who's she is he saying. Is it their family relatives or what?

"(Y/n).. Did she visit us today? "

•••