FO U R T Y - S E V E N

Vol. 4
Chapter 47

Dorm Mystery pt. 2

•••

"I'm telling you!!! There's really a ghost!! "

Everyone glanced at Mineta who's been shouting and saying something about a ghost while he clung to Iida.

"Why are you in the girls' dormitory in the first place?! " Mina asked him and hit his head, making Mineta whine more.

"But there's no one on that floor! I'm only checking out the place! " People look at Mineta, not believing him.

"It's impossible, there's never a ghost, right? " Sero said, laughing awkwardly.

"You have to believe me! I'm teling the truth! There's a ghost! Ghost! " Mineta whined, "There's no one there, then what's that I heard?! "

"Are you sure that you're not just dreaming at that time? "
Tsuyu asked,

"No! I swear! " Mineta said,

"Stop! " Iida pushed Mineta's head off of him and stood up properly, "You're too loud! You can't just shout in a dorm with everyone! You're disturbing the others! "

"AAAAH!!! " Mineta jumped in surprise and hugs Mina while shouting.

"YOU! GET OFF! "throwing him away, Mineta kissed the floor.

"The ghost is there..." he whispered while clutching his head, "I saw the eyes, they looked at me."

"W-w-what? " Midoriya looked around,

"THIS PLACE IS CURSED! "

Everyone looked at him shuddering on the floor and then looked at each other's eyes.

"Fine, " Mina said,

"We're really going to check it out? " Ochako asked while hugging Momo's arms.

"Yeah, " Tsuyu said.

"I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!! " Mineta said,

"Then stay here alone with the ghost. " Kirishima said while Denki tried to scare Mineta.

"HIII! NO! "

"Wait! " Jirou shouted, "How about we wait til night? You know,"

"Good point! "

"Yes, let's do that"

"...Can I pass? "

After 10 thousand years, jk.
Anyways, long time no update!
Btw, I made a youtube channel named: Tsukki Swiss Cheese