F O U R T Y

Vol. 3
Chapter 40

•••

"I-I don't want her to leave me..."

"..."(Y/n) slowly walk while looking down on the ground... hearing someone sobs, she looked up and saw "...Shoto,"

Shoto turn around. Facing (Y/n), she noticed how Shoto looked at her outfit, a long sweater, "It's... " (Y/n) looked to the side and smiled, "cold season now huh? Time sure flies so fast! "

‘Cold the hell, it's so hot right now. ’(Y/n) thought as she keep her face from smiling, "I've brought some (snacks)  with me,  did you eat anything yet? Sorry, I've just visited today, they wouldn't really let me out of the house yesterday and–!" (Y/n) jolted, feeling the pain from her right arm, when Shoto suddenly hugs her tightly.

"You... "

"–Sho... to? " (Y/n) raised her hand and touched his back.

"You've made me worried... You know?" (Y/n) looked from the sides of her eyes to looked at the boy, ‘...Why is he–?’

"—ould Leave me... "

"Hmm? " (Y/n) hummed when she didn't catch what he said, "You whispered someth–?" (Y/n) cutted and tried not whimper when Shoto squeezed her right arm that's bandaged right now.

"Who would help me when I don't want to train? " Shoto said who's clearly changing his topic, (Y/n) suppressed her giggles, "..You have your mom and sister you know, and also your brothers... " (Y/n) felt the pain from her right arm again. She held his left shoulder and pushed him lightly, "...and besides, I'm always here. "

Shoto stepped back and said, "You said that but–" (Y/n) watched as he furrowed his brows and stopped, "What if you... "

Remembering his words earlier, she slowly smiled genuinely at him, "I wouldn't leave you alone." she said, "Because, you know that I will always be with you, right? Until infinity come to an end," feeling rhe seriousness around, (Y/n) shouted, "–yeaah!"

Raising her left knuckles up, she heard Shoto laugh, "What are you even falking about– saying something like that."

As they conversed, Shoto started walking upstairs to his room, (Y/n) followed him as she complain while lauging at Shoto.

When Shoto's out of sight,  (Y/n) slowly paces and stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"I can't take this anymore... I... I just–" (Y/n) said as tears fll down from her eyes, "I just wanted to live....like a normal girl... Is that not enough?"

"I'm so... unfortunate... " (Y/n) thought and snickered, 'I really hate my life... '

•••
A/n
Check Chapter 19!
Chapter 19
From Shoto's perspective
Chapter 40
From your perspective

For fhe centered paragraph, try reading Chapter 20 :3