S E V E N

This chapter is EDITED!!! the same way as it is in the manga, because the previous one doesn't really fit in the story like what really happened.

Chapter 7

Hideous

•••

"AAAAHHHH! Shoto! I'm sorry Shoto!"

It is a nightmare..

"AAAAHHH!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! AAAHHHH!!!! "

After what happened, all of them in the house were woken up by Shouto's loud crying voice and Rei's continuous wails.

They quickly got out of their room and run downstairs, towards the kitchen where they heard it.

The first to arrive is the kids, Toya, Natsuo and Fuyumi. Natsuo opened the lights of the house as they go.

They can't believe it.. What happened?! Shouto, crying and screaming as he lay down the floor while holding his left face and their.. Mother, who's hugging Shoto tightly on the ground, tears streaming down her face as she shouts her sorry to her son.

Their mother... Who deeply cares for Shouto, who always stands up for their brother...

A loud tapping sound echoed the halls, approaching them. They saw their father walking fast as his loud steps echoed along with Shouto's screams and whimpers echoed through the hallway.

They step aside as their father walks through and saw Shouto lying on the ground.

"Quick! Call an ambulance! " their father's voice roared. They got back to their senses and quickly reach for the telephone and called the emergency number.

"W-what happened to Shouto? " Fuyumi asked, trembling, as she held Toya and Natsuo's arm. Her tears streamed down her cheeks.

Enji crouched down and hold his wife, "STAY AWAY! "

Toya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi gasped at what they saw. Enji clenched his jaw and glared at his wife who's crying while using her quirk to cover the injury.

"Shoto... Shoto... I'm so sorry..."
, words escaped from her mouth as she sobs continuously, the ice surrounding the place near her and Shoto's wound.

"What did you do to him?!" Enji shouted,

"I... I... I.... D..... D-d-d... "

They looked at Shouto, his screams are getting louder and louder as time passes by.

His face... The skin burned half of his face as blood and tears covered his face.

"I-I'm.. sorry... I d-d-didn't mean t-t do it... Shoto... " Rei said while sobbing. Enji tried to separate his wife who's tightly hugging Shoto.

"Step aside! Go away! " she said as spikes of ice formed in her hands but he quickly melted it and hold his wife's hands tight.

Enji stood up, furrowing his eyebrows. He slowly retreats as he saw his son and his wife, walking away from the scene.

•••