T H I R T Y - S I X

Vol. 3
Chapter 36

•••

"Go to your home and leave me alone."

(Y/n)'s eye twitched as she heard more insult coming from his mouth, "My, my... What a kind boy you are, "

'Why is this one not opening up?', (Y/n) remained smiling at him as the boy, Shoto Todoroki, remain indifferent, "...Do you want to be my friend?"

"I don't need one," Shoto said and stood up and take his bag.

"Okay! Now we're friends!" (Y/n) said and follow the boy as he walk away.

"(Y/n), dear? Where are you?!" (Y/n) looked back to see her mother calling her.

"Aww, Mom's here, " Shoto glanced at the girl who's following her, "Bye Shoto! See you later!" the boy looked at her as she run towards a woman, "...See you later?"

•••

After an hour of buying gifts to bring for their visit, (Y/n) and her mother ride their way to (M/n)'s friend's house.

"I will say this again, don't be stubborn when you're there because–"

"Enji Todoroki, the top two hero is living in the house. " (Y/n) said. "Yes, yes~ understood. "

As soon as the car stopped in front of a huge traditional japanese house, (Y/n) opened the car's door and get down.

"Rei! ", In front of the gate stood a woman with silver hair, "Welcome, let's go inside? "

•••

As the two women converse, (Y/n) sit down quietly while looking around the room.

"(Y/n)-san, do you want to eat or play? " Rei ask making the little girl look at her direction, "No,  I'm okay! " (Y/n) said while smiling, making the woman nod her head.

Rei saw Shoto passes by, "Shoto? " she called and smiled, "Come here, "

(Y/n) looked at the side to see the boy she met earlier, waiting for him to looked at their direction.

'He's not looking,' (Y/n) thought as their mother talk with each other.

"Shoto, greet our guest, they are my friends. " his mother said.

Shoto stood up and bowed while he introduced his self, making (Y/n) smile while looking at him.

(M/n) held her daughter's back as she introduced her self. Following, (Y/n) said, "I'm (Y/n)! Nice to meet you again, Shoto! "

(Y/n) saw how Shoto furrowed his brows a little and look at her, making her smile even more as she looked at him,

"Oh! You knew each other?" her mother ask, (Y/n) looked at her mother while smiling, "Yeah! We're friends! "

After a while of their conversation, (M/n) finally speak for the kids, "Right,  I've brought a cake! The two of you can eat that. "

(Y/n) immediately stood up and run towards Shoto,  "Let's go! Let's play! "

The two women looked at them while laughing as (Y/n) pull Shoto out of the room, "Did you even know where you are going? "

"Nope! But you know where, so let's go! "

•••
A/n
Thus will be fast, I'm in the middle of class rn XD

Dunno bout tomorrow, but I think it will be a slow update.