F I F T E E N

Vol. 1
Chapter 15

I
Forgotten Memories

•••

Years Ago...

"Hello! I'm (L/n) (Y/n)! You're Shoto, right? You can call me (Y/n)!" a girl with (h/c)-colored hair and (e/c)-colored eyes said as she stepped closer to the boy.

"...Yeah," Shoto just said as he steps back and looked at the girl who bothered his rest, 'Why is she talking to me anyway? I don't even know her. '

"So cool~ I like your hair! I only have one color... " the girl, (Y/n), started conversing and pulled Shoto to sit down on the ground.

"C'mon! I don't like talking so much while standing!" she said as she finally let the boy sit down on the dirty ground by pulling him.

"So, where am I cut off? Oh! It's -"

"...Why? " Shoto suddenly blurted out, "...(L/n)-san, are you talking to me because of my father? "

(Y/n) looked at him, stopping her running mouth from talking any more of her stories that he probably didn't even bother paying attention to.

"..." Shoto waited, (Y/n) on the other hand, keeps smiling at him, "You mean the hero, Endeavor, right? "

"...What do you think? " (Y/n) stopped smiling and looked at him. He waited, although, a part of him really hopes that she's, "-NOT! And why are you calling me (L/n)-san?! I said call me (Y/n)! "

"Annoying,"

"What? " (Y/n) looked at Shoto, "Stop whispering like a shy girl! "

"I said you're annoying! Shut up! "

(Y/n) pressed her lips as she looked at the boy beside him, "Say it again? "

"Go to your home and leave me alone."

(Y/n)'s eye twitched as she heard more insult coming from his mouth, "My, my... What a kind boy you are, "

•••

A/n

Another update tomorrow!
Another past will be revealed!

Did this chapter help you find out
the answer to your question?!

I kinda feel like to
mess up with their
life. lol XDXD