F I V E

Vol. 1
Chapter 5

•••

"(Y/n).. Please.. come back... "

Shouto curled in a ball on his bed. It is afternoon and he was given a day of break that her mother begged to his father.

He didn't eat breakfast and now, he even skipped his lunch. But he doesn't care, his father's with them and he doesn't want to see him after what happened the other day.

Suddenly, few knocking sounds echoed in his head. He looked up at the door and sat down slowly on the bed. Knocks erupted for the second time, "Shoto..? "

Shoto's eye widens as he heard the voice. He quickly jumped, not minding his bruises and aching body, off of the bed and opened his door.

There, he saw (Y/n) sitting in front of him boredly. The foods laying down next to her.

"Shouto! You should eat! And why are you so slow to open the door?! Hmph," she said as she stood up. Shouto picked up the tray of foods and looked at her.

"Sorry, I thought that it was my father, " he said, brows meeting together as he speaks.

"Oh... Alright, but it's me so don't worry. I'm here! " she said as she runs in the room, leaving Shoto standing beside the door.

Shoto gets in the room as he kicks the door gently to close it. He put the tray of food down on his table.

"Let's eat? " Shouto invited, but (Y/n) shook her head 'No'.

She walked to the other side of the table. Sitting down on the small piece of cloth that looks like a pillow.

"I'll just watch you! Go and eat that all. You didn't eat your breakfast too, I heard them. "

At first, Shouto awkwardly eats the foods because he can feel that (Y/n) is looking at him.

"C'mon, don't be embarrassed. I even saw you naked before, hahaha! "

"I-it's an accident! "

"Nope~ hehehe! "

Imaginary steams popped out of Shouto's head as his face burn red.

"Just eat it. " (Y/n) said, Shouto just followed her and eat the foods.

"Fine,"

•••

Edit: y'all, please don't think of sumn different with the naked one. It's definitely normal for kids and there's no malicious intent for it. 😭 Like they're not even teens here ㅠㅠ