T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Vol. 2
Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s Friend

•••

"No way! " Shoto looked beside him to see his sister looking at her phone.

"Huh? "

"Sorry, Shoto... Something came up, say hi to (Y/n) for me!" she said and started running back.

Shoto sighs and started walking as the red light turned green. He reached for his pocket and hold out a piece of paper.

'Their house is pretty far from ours.. ' Shoto thought as he recalled (Y/n) being in their house almost everyday.

As many minutes passed by, people started to increase, he opened his phone seeing that it's already noon.

"Hahaha!"

Shoto walked straight inside the convenience store and go towards the beverage's section.

"Hey, do you think they'll let us buy these? Hahaha! "

Shoto opened the chiller to get two (fruit) soda, as he reached for it, someone bump him from behind.

"Oh shit..." Shoto heard the sounds of glass shattering. He clicked his tongue as he stood up straight, closing the glass door of the chiller, he looked back to see a girl in uniform, "I'm screwed!"

"Uh-oh... (G1)! You'll pay for that! Hahaha!"

"You goddamn- I'm the victim here, see?! "

"-Hey! What's the commotion over there?!"

Shoto looked at the other boy in uniform, next to the boy is a short girl with the same uniform, "...And he didn't even help you- " the short girl said and looked at Shoto, "-Oh hi!"

"You have to pay for that!" the staff said. Shoto scrunched his nose as he smelled the reeking smell of alcohol, "And you are still minor! Why did you even get an alcoholic drink?! Aargh, teens these days are so rebellious!"

"It's not our fault! He bumped into me! " she said and glared at Shoto, but as soon as she looked, her eyes widen but goes back to normal, "Tch,"

"Go see the cctv, " Shoto said and passed by them, but was stopped by the boy who's with them, "You're familiar! You're that Todoroki Shoto from UA Sports Fest., isn't it?! That's why you're so cheeky you son of a-"

Shoto just looked at him like he usually do that pissed of the boy but the staff stopped the him. Saying that he'll see the cctv to stop their fight.

"Ugh, it's just a beer. " (G1) said and stood up, removing her jacket and tying it to her waist, "Hey, how much is that beer?"

Her companions looked at Shoto for a second before following (G1) to the counter. Shoto looked at the two can of soda and then to the chiller, putting back the soda, replacing it with two cold bottle of (fruit) juice that (Y/n) likes. After that, he walked his way to the counter and payed for it.

"Thank you, sir. Come again! " the staff said, "Umm...you are the second placer in UA Sports Fest.. right?" Shoto nodded, "Do your best to be a hero!"

"...Yeah, thanks,"

Shoto held the plastic in his right hand and walk out of the store, there, he saw the grouop of three people earlier.

"You," the girl that he bumped to earlier called, "You're not from here right? I remember you from before."

Shoto looked at her confused, "(G1), at the park.", Shoto nodded as he remembered her as (Y/n)'s classmates. The girl crossed her arms and looked at him, "Be thankful, you're one of (Y/n)'s friends, right? If not, you're screwed."

"Okay," Shoto replied, and continue walking. (G1) clicked her tongue in annoyance as she watched the retreating figure.

"Hah! Look at that! "
"You know him, (G1)?"
"Who's (Y/n), by the way? His girlfriend or something?"

Shoto didn't bother listening to their conversation and opened a bottle of the (fruit) juice. Drinking the half of it, he noticed a bakery shop, going in, he didn't pay attention as the people look at him while he's buying a (flavored) cake.

•••

A/n

Main Genre
Fanfiction, Fantasy, Romance
Sub Genre
Short Story, Mystery

I'm a hooman you call Hetero-Ace,
I don't have any crush at all.
Meaning: I dunno how people feel
when they like or love someone.
Although, Aces do feel love, but we barely have any attraction to just someone or we're not interested in any sexual attraction at all. UwU
Another Meaning: I'm writing an effin romance without any proper knowledge XDXD

That's why
You may feel something off with this story. Like, dokidoki for the characters but you don't feel like it XD

[ coz, when I like someone, it's because they're all handsome. But not to the point that I'll liske them like a crush level but more like, when you like a clothes but you don't want to buy them. You guys sometimes like someone base on personality, right? ]