S E V E N T E E N

Vol. 1
Chapter 17

III
Forgotten Memories

•••

It was one of the peaceful days of Shoto where he would get his rest for a day without training. He was sitting on the bed inside his room, looking outside from the window.

"Shoto..." someone whispered from his back, he suddenly shuddered and looked behind him, "Pfft! Ahahaha-!"

Shoto knitted his eyebrows and goes back at what he is doing.

"Such a thing surprised you? Hahaha! " she said, teasing Shoto, "What if I'm a ghost? You'll run away from me? Hahaha! "

"Ghost is for the dead, and even if you're not a ghost, it would be really better to run away from someone like you. "

"Ahahaha! Are you trying to joke? Nice try, come again! " she said and slapped Shoto's arms after.

"I'm not, " he said, "You'll break my eardrums if you keep shouting behind me, it's really better to run away. "

"AHAHAHA! " (Y/n) laughed, purposely raising her volume, "...Not really funny just laughing,"

•••

"So... " (Y/n) said,

After both of them eats, they were given permission to go out for a while but have to come back before sunset.

"Where should we go? Do you want some ice cream or anything? " (Y/n) asked as they passed by the convenience store,

"Okay, " Shoto said, who doesn't really have the interest to eat.

After getting some popsicles, they continue their walk till they reach a park.

"Oh! A swing... " (Y/n) said and put the sweets in her mouth, "Gotta go! " she mumbled and run towards it.

Shoto walks with his normal phase towards the (h/c)-haired girl but stopped when he heard other kids shouted her name.

"Hello (Y/n)-san!!! " a girl greeted after arriving near (Y/n).

"Do you want to join us? We're going to the arcade! " the girl said, the other three boys and girls agreeing to her.

"Ooh about that, " (Y/n) said and smiled, "My mom said that I have to be at home before sunset and Shoto's with me! Maybe some other time? "

"Oh, too bad, " the other girl from behind said, "Are you not really going? Who's that Shoto? Another friend?"

"He's there!" (Y/n) shouted, waving behind them. They looked back and saw a boy with white and red hair.

"Oh!!! I'm (G3), nice to meet you! " the girl in front of him greeted.

"I'm (G2)! " the girl who asked (Y/n) who Shoto is said,

"Hello, I'm (G1)," the girl in front of (Y/n) said, "And these three are (B1), (B2), and (B3)!"

"Todoroki, " Shoto said and walked passed them towards (Y/n).

After a minute, the group of classmates of (Y/n), go away to go to the arcade.

"Friends? " Shoto asked as he throws the popsicle stick into the trashcan and sits beside the swing where (Y/n) is.

"Maybe? " (Y/n) answered as she pushes herself from the ground to swing, "I'm always with them at school, so.. I think so? "

Shoto looked at the girl beside him, her eyes looking at a distance with an indifferent look in it.

'...Then, how about me..? ' Shoto looked up from the sky, looking at a group of birds flying together, '...Am I also someone who's just with you when you're near me? '

"Shoto! Look at that, it's so cute-! " (Y/n) stopped and looked at him, "You are different, you know? "

"...What? "

"That one! Wait there for a minute! I will look at it! " she said and started running off on her own.

Shoto stood up and walk towards the direction she is running to, "What's 'that' thing you're even saying? " Shoto asked,

"It's a (Pet)!" she said, "Oh, they got away... " Shoto stopped till he reached her, "Ooh wait, I saw a (food) stall. Gotta buy some (food)!"

"Wait! Why are you even running?! " Shoto shouted and followed as (Y/n) run towards the road.

"I have to buy it! We'll go home soon anyway! " she shouted while looking behind to him,

"No, wait-!" Shoto tried to run faster as he saw a vehicle suddenly turning from the road, "(Y/n)! Don't go! "

*Beep!*

'...(Y-Y/n)- No!'

•••

A/n
O o f
Henlo
: >

Another Chappy Tom!