T W E N T Y - F O U R

Epilogue - Vol. 1
Chapter 24

Always Be With You

•••

Days after days turning to months,  Shoto's life begin to mess up more and more as it goes on. Adding up his problems with the training, constantly being pushed to limits when using his quirk. Along with the family problem they have.

"Tomorrow! I will add another hour to your training tomorrow. Go to your room and rest. Stop being stubborn, pretending to be frail, because you won't get away from this training. "

After Shoto's father left, the tears that he's been holding in started falling as he sobs and whimpered as he fall down on the ground because of tiredness.

"H-help... m-me, " he said between sobs.

He cried and cried until tears stop falling from his eyes, his drowsy eyes started to close but every time that it happens, he will eventually open his eyes.

"Shoto..?"

As thoughts formed inside his head, another words followed.

"Look up, here! Shoto,"

As he hugged his knees and buried his face in, he looked up, still fighting the drowsiness in him, catching up only a few words that the figure said.

"You know it, right? That... I will always be with you, Shoto..."

The light from the sky behind the girl makes him not see her face completely, but Shoto knew... That (h/c) hair and that smile, he'll always recognise it...

"(Y/n)..." he unconsciously said as darkness took over him, falling deep asleep.

•••

The End

of Volume 1
of the Fanfiction!

A/n
HUUUUH
What's that???
SO FAMILIAR!!!
I wonder where did
I read it before? XD

Yay! Volume 1 of Phantasm
Ends here! Next is the second volume!!