F O U R T Y - F I V E

Vol. 4
Chapter 45

•••

"You can visit her if you want to... "

Shouto takes a deep breath and slowly opens the door... Beeping sounds echoed in the room. Near the open window, a girl can be found lying on the bed unmoved, with the fluttering curtains.

*beep*

"(Y/n)..." Shouto slowly walks towards the bed then sit down on the stool while looking at the girl in front of him. Shouto recalled his memories with her before.

"...Is that real?" he asked...

*Beep*

"...or is that just a dream..? "

*Beep*

Shoto held her hand and sit there quietly, observing (Y/n).

He noticed how her skin tone seems so pale than it normally is and her body thinner than most of the people, he also noticed how long her (H/c) hair.

*Beep*

"How long have you been in this state? " Shoto whispered and kneel on the floor, "..."

*Beep*

Shoto bit his bottom lip closed his eyes, letting the tears flow down his face.

*Beep*

"(Y/n)... It's.. real right?" Shoto tightly held her hand and slowly pull up to his forehead,

*Beep*

"(Y/n)... please, don't leave me... " he said, as tears flow out of his eyes as he held (Y/n)'s hand to his face

*Beep*

'Now that I've found you... you would leave me behind?'

"You're really... cruel, " Shoto said and smiled sadly, soft expression plastered on his face.

"...", While holding her hand up to his forehead, he closed his eyes and recall the memories he has with (Y/n).

"You'll probably laugh at me if you see me right now, " Shoto said and snickered...

The room was once again quiet and only the chirping noise of the birds can be heard outside. Shoto sighs as he held (Y/n)'s hand, "I will wait for you... Please, wake up.. "

'I will wait, even if it takes another year and more, (Y/n)...'

Shouto put her hand down and fixed her hair away from her face, "...See you, (Y/n)"

Shouto wiped the tears on his face and stood up, walking away from her and leaving the room.

•••
A/n
SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!