T H I R T Y

Fudge Internet Traffic sucks, I'm 4 minutes late

Vol. 2
Chapter 30

•••

"I'm just joking! " (Y/n) said,

After what happened in fron of their gate. (Y/n) and Shoto get inside the house, sitting down the sofa in the living room, (Y/n) drink the (fruit) juice that Shoto bought for her.

"Why would I open up the gate for some stranger?! I'm not that dense! " she said and put down the bottle, "I didn't know that you'd believe that though! Hahaha! "

Shoto glared at her and clenched his fist, "It's not funny, "

"...Fine, " (Y/n) said and sit properly, "Sorry... I... didn't know that... You... you would cry so much! HAHAHA! "

Shoto sigh and looked to the side, making (Y/n) laugh more at him, "That's what you get for not visiting me! " (Y/n) said and stood up, walking beside him, she take a seat.

"I waited, you know? "

Shoto looked at her, (Y/n) sit down while fidgeting her fingers. Silence surrounded the room, only the chirping birds outside can be heard along with the wind coming in from the window.

"...Sorry, " Shoto break the silence, "I... I've said a terrible thing to you. " Shoto said and clenched his fist, "...I didn't mean to.. say those words— "

"—I know, " (Y/n) smiled and looked at him, "That's why, I didn't leave you, right? Even though you said it."

"Wha–?"

"You said that, I'm your only friend. " she said, Shoto's eyes widened, "and you don't want me to leave you..." Shoto's ears flushed red as he heard every words that she said. (Y/n) glanced at him, seeing his expression, a smug look formed on her face, teasing him, "I heard you guys from the hospital,  before! Aren't my hearing good? "

"...", Shoto deadpanned, "I think I should leave. "

Shoto stood up but was pulled by her, "Wait! No! I'm just teasing you! " she said, "I don't want this to be awkward, okay? You're so serious!"

  "..."

           "..."

"..."  

"Ugh! See?! It's so awkward without anyone joking! " (Y/n) said, "But you know... I'm really glad that you visited."

Shoto looked at her again as (Y/n) started talking, "I thought.. you already forget me."

"I wouldn't, " Shoto replied,

"...Yeah, " (Y/n) said, "I'm really happy, Shoto! " (Y/n) looked at him and smiled... the smile that she uses when she's really happy, not the smile she uses for anyone.

"I'm glad that... you still remember me. " (Y/n) said, wind started blowing harsher, (Y/n)'s hair swayed along the wind, "Now... I can rest easily. "

"What are you.. talking about? " Shoto heart started beating fast,  (Y/n) stood up and touched his cheeks, "Y-you.. "

"Shoto, please be happy." (Y/n)'s tears started falling down, "Wait, why are you—?"

"That promise is actually a selfish request of mine... " she said and smiled, "Since you've granted the wish already... I think it's time, "

"Shoto?" (Y/n) called, "...W-what? " Shoto stuttered, he can't help but to have premonition, "Thank you but... I.. I think—"

"–It's time for you to wake up. "

•••

A/n
What the ef is that..
You ask?

Dunno! Maybe some
ending scene before epilogue?

Dunno! Maybe someending scene before epilogue?